Infinite money cheat...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Need for Speed ProStreet
  3. Infinite money cheat...
6 years ago#1
Hey I think I found out a cheat for infinite money.....If you guys already know it then please hesitate to complain about it. But anyway, I put in the UNLOCKALLTHINGS code and it did just unlocked everything...including a red acura(i think it was an acura) But what was surprising was that I could buy the car for $0.00! So I "bought" the car and decided to see if it was worth anything..It was worth 7G's! I sold it and purchased another one...and sold it...I repeated until I had about 1.5 million dollars...God I have every car I ever wanted....2 ford gt's ...a mercialago....a 350 Z (dont laugh...I like tht car) 2 Pagani Zonda's....A Chevelle.(I like tht car too)
6 years ago#2
yeh sorry thats old
6 years ago#3
The Zonda glitch is more than 40x faster, but takes real cash. $2.99 IIRC, maybe $1.99
6 years ago#4
BTW I have 30some all stage 4 cars, including 4 zondas, 3 murcielagos, 4 GT's, 4 NSX's, 4 vipers, 4 corvettes, 4 lotus... etc. All are solid stage 4.
6 years ago#5
I posted these early in the board here, after looking to see if there was a comment on such.Thanks for the heads up though and trying to help with the
  1. Boards
  2. Need for Speed ProStreet
  3. Infinite money cheat...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived