My very last roster update for this game.

#1HunteristheGamePosted 5/8/2011 6:53:45 AM
Just submitted my last roster update for 2K8, I will be looking to buy a more recent version for next NBA season. This game is so outdated now but I created all the missing players (rookies, etc. from the last few years) and made all the moves so all rosters are correct. Players rotation for playing time has been adjusted within reason but I didn't bother to change each teams situational rotaions (bench, freethrow, tall, fast, etc.). You have starters and then the minutes each player should be getting. I tried my best to make the players look "close" but I don't have the time to try and make every missing player look just like them. Feel free to edit to your liking but this is as good as you'll find right now for this old game. Look for it to be in the saves soon hopefully.
Oh and I might have been too generous with stats on some of the rookies/newer players but I was going by their NBA.com stats for career to get an idea of their minutes, freethrow ability, etc.
Enjoy! (for anyone still playing this...lol.)
#2HunteristheGame(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2011 3:33:06 PM
The roster update has now been accepted and available for download. If anyone does download it I would like feed back as I will be making more in the future on future NBA 2k games. I'll be looking next for a used copy of 2k11 likely. I never buy sports game new as they degrade in value quicker then a new car....lol.