Hacker problem in this game?

#1TezionPosted 2/15/2009 4:11:16 PM
I'm looking for a good free online FPS.

People would be bias to this if I was to ask what a good one to go to.

Anyways, I play combat arms, but the hackers are literally on every game with more than 6 people. The hacker problem used to be only for every 5-10 games, but now you see people speed hacking so horribly (at least it's easier seen as opposed to just chamming alone)

What's Soldier Front's situation? Are there other good FPSes there that may be better, but might need a better comp (I have a slightly new one anyway)
#2DontpwnnoobsPosted 2/15/2009 5:33:54 PM
A tapper once every 50 games or so...
A glitcher once in about 100-200.
Aimbotters- IDK...
Wallhackers AKA CHAMMERS IN CA- no wall hacks made it used to have it...
i think there are like 15 people in the whole SF system use Super Hacks(wallhack+ Aimbot+ etc)
---
Do Not Pwn Noobs, respect them then pwn them.
#3DontpwnnoobsPosted 2/15/2009 5:35:29 PM
There is one good FPS game that has the lowest amount of hacker- America's Army.
Btw its filled with pros...

---
Do Not Pwn Noobs, respect them then pwn them.
#4JonWood007Posted 2/16/2009 4:49:13 AM
Not many hackers on here. Used to be a lot of cheaters, but that has changed and now there are few. Lag is an issue though.

I would recommend crossfire though. It plays more like CA. And it is a bit better IMO.

America's Army is good, it is a bit technical and takes realism too far soemtimes (press k to fasten seatbelt), but it is a good game.

FEAR combat if your computer can handle it. It has some hackers and all (not as bad as CA though), and lag can be a bit bad on some servers, but it is an overall good game.

This game is okay. Nowhere near as good as CA was when it was good though. I would pretty much consider this game on par with CA as of now. Not as many hackers, but the mechanics can be a bit broken at times.
---
My Combat Arms Stats: http://combatarms.nexon.net/Community/Profile.aspx?user=jonwood007
#5Acim1234Posted 3/6/2009 9:31:41 PM
Nearly no hackers here. An occasional tapper or glitcher, but never nearly happens. Don't listen to the 10 year olds yelling HACKER, AIMBOTTER, or WALLHACKER.
---
GLaDOS-"You think you're doing some damage? 2+2=*static* 10! IN BASE 4!!!! I'M FINE!
#6JonWood007Posted 3/7/2009 4:54:09 PM
There are wallhacks (aka chams), just look on youtube. Tons of videos.
---
Computer Stats: Athlon XP 3200+ | 2 GB DDR RAM | HD 3650 AGP | Windows XP | 160GB 7200RPM IDE HDD
I know, it does not look like much, but it gets the job done.
#7vVDethAvengerVvPosted 3/7/2009 8:44:21 PM
The hacker/Glitcher/tapper problem has been reduced dramatically compared to other FPS games. Soldier Front is actually a very nice game, although it takes some getting used to.
#8_chopsticks_Posted 3/11/2009 9:32:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no9oEynJMc0

I can vouch this is real. I've played with the guy.

---
you have a very messed up sense of reality. -- hulkhogan1
#9JonWood007Posted 3/12/2009 8:41:53 AM
Whoa, thats like OPK in CA but worse.

Most of the hack videos are more like this, basically wallhacks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vSMUffo-Rg

This game used to be REALLY bad with cheaters. Almost as bad as CA is now. Who else remembers when there were glitchers in almost every game?

At the moment, this game honestly isnt that bad, altho i really dont play much of this anymore. My skills have deteriorated a lot (I used to be able to get a 1.3kdr with AK with really low FPS, now IM lucky to get 1.0 with any weapon, with 30 fps constant). And lag is still a major issue from what I can tell. Lag in this game is so bad for me you might as well play cheaters. Its not cool when an MP5 outsprays an AK74 close range (Yes, ive had this happen before).
---
Computer Stats: Athlon XP 3200+ | 2 GB DDR RAM | HD 3650 AGP | Windows XP | 160GB 7200RPM IDE HDD
I know, it does not look like much, but it gets the job done.
#10Moogled_Posted 3/12/2009 10:07:12 AM
There were some really cool vids of zenma's hacks (Anti recoil, infinite nades from an uzi, rapid fire psg) but I can't seem to find them any more.

---
member of the sam jackson alliance
maybe even the president ^ m i rite