Project Purity code (spoilers)

#1butterbeancdPosted 11/4/2008 12:17:40 AM
I've gotten to the point where I need to turn on Project Purity to keep it from blowing up, but I don't know what the code is. Does anyone know what it is?
---
"There are weak men and strong men in this world. The strong men take everything and the weak men die. That's how the world was designed."-Luca Blight
#2RawrimavikingPosted 11/4/2008 12:18:23 AM
2-1-6
---
PSN ID: Silvercup
Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas. - Joseph Stalin
#3butterbeancd(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2008 12:19:23 AM
Just out of curiosity, where do you find that out? How did I miss that?
---
"There are weak men and strong men in this world. The strong men take everything and the weak men die. That's how the world was designed."-Luca Blight
#4Game_DefeaterPosted 11/4/2008 12:19:44 AM
The Bible verse that is repeated who knows how many times. DUh.
#5RawrimavikingPosted 11/4/2008 12:23:16 AM
Yeah, it's from the Bible verse that was the inspiration for Project Purity. Revelations 21:6 (2-1-6).
---
PSN ID: Silvercup
Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas. - Joseph Stalin
#6JaheroPosted 11/5/2008 10:19:22 AM
yea ironically i knew that the bible verse was the code, i couldn't remember for the life of me tho
#7SysgenPosted 11/9/2008 11:43:03 AM
This is the code that the Enclave couldn't figure out? A 3 digit number.
#8Machines_Of_DogPosted 11/9/2008 12:00:30 PM
i guessed it was that but had to go to my notes to find out the verse number...but its easy to find out without guesswork...you just tell the lyons girl to do the deed and wen she asks you the password there is an option that tells you the answer...
---
"Theres no reason for us to stay any longer than necessary. Lets split up, look for any survivors and get out of here"LSKRE2
#9garrett17Posted 11/9/2008 12:08:22 PM

Sysgen posted...
This is the code that the Enclave couldn't figure out? A 3 digit number.

LOL!

#10AladrinPosted 11/9/2008 12:14:53 PM
The enclave couldn't figure out that 3 digit number because of the deadly radiation you are exposed to just to enter it. I suppose they could have used a robot, but even robots are affected by radiation. (In real life, anyhow.) Besides we don't know what failsafes the system had, and they didn't -know- it was only 3 digits.

Cryptology is a lot harder than you make it out to be.
---
It better than next-gen, but not quite current. - Lord XIII
Why didnt my parents wear protection that night? WHYYYYYYYY??? - Dan :-(