Vault 112 Overseer's Office

#1MilpitasGuyPosted 2/25/2009 10:09:17 AM
if you don't have 75 science, how else can you get into this room? You need a key to get in not sure but the key may be downstairs in the locked room next to the loungers which requires 75 science to lockpick.
#2necro260Posted 2/25/2009 10:11:26 AM
Maybe you should just come back when you have a high enough science. I don't think there's anything all that special in there.
---
PSN: Necro260
It's much easier for someone to pull the wool over your eyes if you're already a sheep to begin with
#3light_daxterPosted 2/25/2009 10:13:53 AM
The key is indeed downstairs in the other room.

And there's nothing interesting there, besides the pod.
---
PSN Dweezle
#4egpNoodlezPosted 2/25/2009 10:43:18 AM
The only thing that's interesting is that the overseer has a nice little carpet just outside his pod.
---
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e277/egpNoodlez/BBE_40.jpg
YT: http://www.youtube.com/user/egpNoodlez
#5Ex360Posted 2/25/2009 11:57:34 AM
Has anyone tried this? Go through the simulation thing in 112 (sad, I can't remember what it's called anymore... the GECK bit where you go into that black and white neighbourhood) Anyways, go there and do all the stuff he asks you, and give him the responses that make it seem like you're enjoying killing people and whatnot. At the end of it all after you do the pint-sized slasher bit and he lets you leave, you shouldn't have activated the failsafe and locked him in forever. Now once you're out go to the overseer's office and see if he's still in the pod or if he left too... I haven't done it but it was just an idea I had. Maybe he'd give you something cool.
---
PSN: LordCyrin
"I am your shadow...how much longer can you watch your back?"
#6light_daxterPosted 2/25/2009 12:15:25 PM
Has anyone tried this? Go through the simulation thing in 112 (sad, I can't remember what it's called anymore... the GECK bit where you go into that black and white neighbourhood) Anyways, go there and do all the stuff he asks you, and give him the responses that make it seem like you're enjoying killing people and whatnot. At the end of it all after you do the pint-sized slasher bit and he lets you leave, you shouldn't have activated the failsafe and locked him in forever. Now once you're out go to the overseer's office and see if he's still in the pod or if he left too... I haven't done it but it was just an idea I had. Maybe he'd give you something cool.

He isn't 'alive'. The body is 200 years old, it wouldn't be able to live.
---
PSN Dweezle
#7Ex360Posted 2/25/2009 2:01:39 PM
Sooo the body dies, but the brain survives inside the GECK? I thought the pods kept the bodies alive for as long as they were in there. Oh well, I guess that makes some sort of sense lol.
---
PSN: LordCyrin
"I am your shadow...how much longer can you watch your back?"
#8light_daxterPosted 2/25/2009 2:04:31 PM
Sooo the body dies, but the brain survives inside the GECK? I thought the pods kept the bodies alive for as long as they were in there. Oh well, I guess that makes some sort of sense lol.

It does. The body & brain are technically still alive, the pod keeps them that way. They're just not 'alive' in normal terms.
---
PSN Dweezle
#9the_hunter48Posted 2/25/2009 6:41:19 PM
unplug the pod
#10KiwiiTOSPosted 2/25/2009 9:15:54 PM
Stanislaus Braun is one of the coolest people in the world. How could anyone say he's not special?
---
It won't matter anymore when you're dead.