Chinese guy outside the Super duper mart

#1muticerePosted 7/6/2009 6:41:28 AM
I started a new character the other day, and was doing the part of Wasteland survival guide where I have to find food at the super mart. I walked up to the back of the store ready to go around, when my pip-boy picked up the chinese radio signal. Weird enough. Then when I rounded the other side and killed the raiders out front, I found the body of a chinese ghoul!

Anybody else seen something like this?
#2light_daxterPosted 7/6/2009 7:06:39 AM
Random encounter.
Duh.
---
PSN Dweezle
Jak and Daxter Wikia Administrator
#3logans_run_82Posted 7/6/2009 8:27:11 AM
He was asking if you have seen something like this: Not where the ghoul came from, noob. e_e

Anyway, yes I have seen a ghoul outside of the super duper mart. They are really fun to shoot cause they have no body armor whatsoever. Your bullets just rip through them like wet toilet paper that has dried out over night.

---
My grandmother fought the indians for 40 years...then choked on lemon pie
-- 3:10 to Yuma.
#4tzar_666Posted 7/6/2009 10:31:53 AM
i got same random outside the death claw sanctuary
#5muticere(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2009 10:47:21 AM
I didn't say ghoul, I said Chinese Ghoul. Like, not a feral ghoul. I just thought it was kind of cool, not to mention I picked up the Chinese Radio Beacon at the Super Duper Mart. It's never done that before.
#6tzar_666Posted 7/6/2009 10:51:26 AM
those are called chinese renmant soldiers

and they are ghouls

the come from mama dukoves
#7nightstalker92Posted 7/6/2009 12:47:34 PM
"the come from mama dukoves"

lol you mean they come from Mama Dolce's
#8KaiiwaPosted 7/6/2009 3:13:04 PM
Dukov's mama would surely call you clownshoes for that mistake =/
---
Only a trollish troll from a land of trolls who could think something so trollishly trollish and noobish awaits the 'fail face'
#9CH3SHPosted 7/6/2009 3:39:55 PM
Iv come across a Death-Claw invading Big-town
That was a definate reload and get ready,
He totally wiped the town out lol

Oh and ill confirm the Chinese Renmant Soldiers are infact Ghouls
You can find out how they and others became Ghouls from the Ghoul chick who runs the Inn in Underworld
---
>>>YES, I AM FLIPPIN' ENGLISH<<<
PSN - CH3SHA
#10muticere(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2009 3:53:26 PM
Yeah, Chinese Remnant soldiers are pretty cool. It was neat when I first found their hideout. Never seen one in front of the super duper mart before. Nor one that self transmits the Chinese radio beacon.

That's why I love the Super Duper Mart! You never know what you'll find out front. Especially at the start of the game. Seems to have the most random of random encounters.