Easy way to get Firelance?

#1DroguzaPosted 1/3/2010 2:14:35 PM
I was wondering if its possible to get the firelance by using the wait function since its a random event, or constantly teleporting from place to place. Also, is there more then 1 normal alien blaster out there?(i accidentally sold mine >_>)
#2ZeroTollerancePosted 1/3/2010 7:08:37 PM
Firelance is completely random, no other alien blaster ;(
---
My beautiful baby boy was born on November 26 2008 "Life is good"
PSN zerotollerance
#3OzeroCaPosted 1/3/2010 7:13:36 PM
waiting will never spawn a random event. Randoms are spawnwed when you enter an area that can get random events. I could be wrong but i think once an area has caughed up a random, it won't do another... read on on random events on the wiki if you wanna know the nitty gritty.

---
/__\ My zombie/Sci-fi book LIFEHACK - www.ozero.ca
\__/ Now-softcover, HC and ebook of "Watching Yute" are out! PSN:ozero
#4DragonboyBDCPosted 1/4/2010 2:04:19 AM
Easiest way of getting it is to go to Wilhelm's Wharf, swim towards the memorial with mirelurks in sewer section, once you have reached the shore, save, then run up to the memorial.
I got it at around my 20th attempt, my friend got it at his 8th attempt. If you have been there before it will not work.
---
>)-db)-)<(d-b)>(-(db-(< Avarus animus nullo satiatur lucro >)-db)-)<(d-b)>(-(db-(<
#5StarksyPosted 1/4/2010 7:41:34 AM
There are other Alien Blasters. But only in DLC.
#6DragonboyBDCPosted 1/4/2010 7:58:09 AM
There is only one Firelance, there are a lot of people who can't afford or buy the MZ cause of Sony's lousy customer service.
---
>)-db)-)<(d-b)>(-(db-(< Avarus animus nullo satiatur lucro >)-db)-)<(d-b)>(-(db-(<