2 missing steel ingots....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. 2 missing steel ingots....
5 years ago#1
yeeeeeah, I know there's nuthin anyone can do for me.. im just gonna have to take the time to go though each spot again... I got em all fairly 'easy' on my first run....

2 short. grr.

---
/__\ My zombie/Sci-fi book LIFEHACK - www.ozero.ca
\__/ Now-softcover, HC and ebook of "Watching Yute" are out! PSN:ozero
5 years ago#2
try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iLq_-W6YZM&feature=player_embedded

i watched it fully and tried to remember which ones I didn't get, or you can follow the whole vid if you can't remember. But if I have to guess, try looking under a ladder?
5 years ago#3
HA! I'm missing one, but I really don't care too much about that armor, even if the AP is a great boost. I hardly ever burn thru AP now that I have Ultra Jet and Grim Reaper's Sprint to finish the fight. I feel for you tho!
---
Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats-H.L. Mencken
(call me pv-easier)
5 years ago#4
sure they weren't the two that sometimes fall through the ground with Wild Bill?
5 years ago#5
Bill DID fall though, and i hoven gone around to get at him yet, but there were 2 ingots where he was supposed to be. Yeah, i'll hafta do the vid when i get the time.

I did the walkthough just using the text version... which I had previously dissed, but i have it a chance and was feelin it was doing pretty good.. but either it or I dropped the ball...

---
5 years ago#6
vid showed me real fast what i missed..... the huge dumpsters you have to get into by jumping off that ruck near the start? I got into the first one, got 2 ingots.. figured i'd jump to the next one jsut to see of there was any ammo or something.. i missed the jump, and didnt care. OOPS, sure enough, there's my2 missing ones.. (havent PLAYED it yet to confirm, but i'm pretty darn sure)

I misread the text one, and even when I re-read it, i somehow skimmed past it.. so.. yeah... by bad, i guess...

in other news... wildmen are mad of flubber. One was standing near a railing on the way up the biggest structure, and i shot him in the head. The head and body topple backwards over the rail... "Oh darn, i miss out on some items"..... but as I turned to move on, I see his body FLING uip from below into the air, like team ******* rocket. A show worth losing some crappy armor and 10 rounds of ammo.

---
5 years ago#7
leprechaun192 posted...
sure they weren't the two that sometimes fall through the ground with Wild Bill?

OK so how do I get to these then? It happened to me and can't locate them now. Not to mention the atrocious lag in the main part of the city. Should I just delete the game profile (not saves) and maybe that will put Bill and the ingots back?
5 years ago#8
The 2 ingots near where Wild Bill was supposed to be were still there. I just missed an ingot from sloppy searching and don't care to find it. YouTube has good videos about the ingots and Wild Bill, but except for an occasional Ammo Press run, there's nothing in The Pitt that makes me want to return to it. The Perforator was all I really cared to walk away with.
---
Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats-H.L. Mencken
(call me pv-easier)
5 years ago#9
I missed one inside that power plant thing. In the mine cart when the wildman are being pwnt (or were pwnt) by trogs. See, it was upside down and just looked like metal trash the first time I was there. I don't know WHAT I was doing re-searching there? I wasn't even looking for missed ingots! I'm missing 2 on the file I'm working with, you gotta use a guide.
---
"Are you connecting James Bond with high school shootouts Mcart? I'm sure the British wouldn't be happy reading that >:(."
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. 2 missing steel ingots....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived