WOw, just witnessed my "reward" for trying to bring peace in tempeny tower...

#1OEIO999Posted 4/30/2012 9:49:23 PM
BRUTAL!!!

Guess being decent and caring is a dangerous attitude that is sure to get you screwed in the ass. or those residnets in this matter...

So...can i kill all the ZOMBIES now or will i get bad karma for it? anyone tried?

Also, is there anyother way to get tempenys key? (Still wondering what happened to him o.0)
#2FluffyKidJoePosted 4/30/2012 10:32:29 PM
That's the cool thing about this game- it's dark and brutal and no matter how hard you try to change that and make it nice and happy it largely remains dark and brutal.
---
If the coyote's in your living room, pissing on your couch, it's not the coyote's fault. It's your fault for not shooting him.
#3sigma_1932Posted 4/30/2012 11:04:10 PM
Who cares if you get bad karma? it means nothing...
---
Forgive him father, for he knows not what ticket he purchases...
Yeah I do... see? Zombies! =^.^=
#4OEIO999(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 3:00:27 AM
Yeah i guess...but did you hear the response from the other two besides roy, "oh i guess they did something wrong" (something like that) WTF! how does that justify mass murder.
- pulls out shotgun and blows the b*tches head off -
#5squiggy9996999Posted 5/1/2012 6:57:29 AM
i hope you remembered to kill and loot everyone in the town (except moira) before nuking it (and grab the bobblehead). might as well make some profit, the deal was to nuke megaton, not to nuke its residence, after all. :)
#6TuohPosted 5/2/2012 5:15:55 PM
i nuked Roy and stuck Master's head to the front desk after they killed my bud Tenpenny.
---
"I hope you go to prison and someone spreads your cheeks. That's the only use for annoying people." -spanishbob
#7SirThinkALotPosted 5/5/2012 7:51:18 AM
Yea ending Tenpenny tower quest in a truely 'good' way(convincing everybody to let the gholes in peacefully) is pretty tricky and requires a high speech.
---
Read my blog: http://sirthinkalotsthoughts.blogspot.com/
But, no, seriously **** you!
#8tzar_666Posted 5/5/2012 9:43:35 AM
either way it has a bad ending ,,,there is no good ending
---
"questions are a burden to others and a danger to you"- cleveland brown
#9SirThinkALotPosted 5/5/2012 9:50:22 AM(edited)
I usually help the Ghouls, but not until after I'v already killed Tenpenny as part of the other quest. If I'm gonna blot up megaton I do that before either one as well....
---
Read my blog: http://sirthinkalotsthoughts.blogspot.com/
But, no, seriously **** you!