Marigold Station - Gradys Key

#1CARDYNALSYNPosted 10/31/2008 5:58:42 PM
Cant find this thing. I know its in Marigold station in a fire house thing but I swear I searched up and down for the closet with the firehose thing and cant find it. Help?
---
I'm not a hero. Do you know who is a hero? Hiro from Heroes. That's a real hero.
#2JDCDKPosted 11/1/2008 6:38:09 PM
It is in one of the many side room to the sewer, in some kind of fire hose box, in a small storage room. Hope that helped a litlle...

What do you have to use the key for, anyway?
---
R.I.P. Eddie Guerrero... Forever Latino Heat
The probably only guy from Denmark on these boards
#3j2johnsonPosted 11/3/2008 3:51:49 PM

Yeah, it's kind of a pain in the arse to find.

When you get to the actual train station part and go downstairs to where the tracks are, follow the tunnel on your right (when looking at them from either set of stairs you just went down).

You'll get to a maintenance door about 75 yards down on the right. Go through it, and as you progress, keep an eye out for a sealed door that will be on your left.

* (if you make it all the way to Dr. McCrazy's hideout, then you went too far) *

The "Fire Hose" will be inside this room, along with a few other goodies ...I think I found the "Cherry Bombs" in here too, but I can't say for sure ...I was pretty drunk at this point and almost asleep.

#4rys_cathymPosted 11/3/2008 9:32:45 PM
thanks johnson, that helped me out
#5j2johnsonPosted 11/4/2008 5:04:41 PM
cool. glad I could help.
#6OSFitzPosted 11/4/2008 6:52:27 PM
I found the key without much trouble, but I cannot find the room "marked with the spinning light." Is this room in the Marigold Station or somewhere else?
#7j2johnsonPosted 11/6/2008 12:43:56 PM

OSFitz posted...
I found the key without much trouble, but I cannot find the room "marked with the spinning light." Is this room in the Marigold Station or somewhere else?

* NO Spoilers * ONLY the location *

Yep, I actually just found this last night. If you go past the door that leads to Dr. McCrazy's lab and to the right, there will be a cross over to another set of tracks. Go left and on the right side of the train you should see the room "marked with the spinning light."

Good Luck!