All Super Mutant Behemoths found and their locations! (spoilers)

#1Danoh1989Posted 11/1/2008 7:44:17 AM
1) GNR building, part of main quest

2) Capitol Building, go in the west entrance, and either follow the Talon mercs or just make your way in further, it's in a giant circular room with a bunch of Talon mercs taking potshots at it.

3) Evergreen Mills- Outside, in this cage thing. Take it out quick, it can escape the cage.

4) Tahoma/Takoma Park (which one is it?)- Go towards the other Takoma area (I can't remember what it's called... the Takoma building) When you reach the building, there'll be some Talon mercs there. You can kill them if you want, but don't go inside the building. Instead, hang a left and loop back towards Takoma Park. The Behemoth is there with 2 super mutant brutes.

5) West of Jury Street Metro- Head west, and look towards the sky. You'll see a bunch of birds in the air. Head over there, there's a bunch of crumpled up trains. Explore this until you see a little teddy bear trapped in a shopping cart cage. Open the shopping cart cage, take the teddy bear, and turn around. The super mutant should be barreling down the hill.

I hope this helps everyone who's looking for the super mutant behemoths!
---
Gamertag: TellerOfTheTale
The best way to prevent sneezes is to say 'god bless you' before the sneeze.
#2bladedragon234Posted 11/1/2008 7:47:24 AM
XD last one sounds awesome
---
Now Playing: Fallout 3, Dead Space, Mega Man 9 (almost done)
#3barackas_greenPosted 11/1/2008 7:48:47 AM
This is a great list, but I don't know if these are the same for every game. I took one out by Agatha's House, he was just running wild through the wastes

and what about the Master Super Mutant Behemoths?
---
Get Jack
GT: Jazz Trance
#4Danoh1989(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2008 7:48:56 AM
Yeah, I lol'd when that happened to me. I don't know if you actually need to take the teddy bear... I don't know if you need to open the shopping cart cage either, to be honest. I just grabbed the teddy bear, and there he was, charging down the hill.
---
#5Danoh1989(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2008 7:51:23 AM
@barackas_green

Huh, really? Well, these are where I found my five, and these are the ones I killed to get the achievement. I haven't seen any Master Super Mutant Behemoths...
---
#6barackas_greenPosted 11/1/2008 7:54:20 AM
I found a MSMB right by a big radio tower in the western part of the map, kind of by Girdershade.
I'm not doubting you at all, I'm just wondering since the game is so different depending on playthroughs if they're all in the same place.

Another question - were you guys helped by the Brotherhood at GNR? My bro was, but I wasn't.
---
Get Jack
#7Danoh1989(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2008 7:59:18 AM
I was helped out both in the GNR and at the Capitol building. I didn't get the kills for either of the behemoths, but I still got the achievement.

And I'll have to wander around that area and see if I can find mind.
---
#8barackas_greenPosted 11/1/2008 8:01:29 AM
Now that I think about it, they may have just been Super Mutant Masters...I'm not sure though. Whatever the case, there were 3-4 Super Mutants and multiple centaurs near that area.
---
Get Jack
#9Danoh1989(Topic Creator)Posted 11/1/2008 8:03:52 AM
Well, I'll still check it out.

A Master Super Mutant Behemoth would be amazing.
---
#10CrazyninjaJDJPosted 11/1/2008 8:18:18 AM
what lvl do u need to be to kill these guys
---
WoW: Zuezy -70 Orc Hunter
Server: Draka