List of random encounters, add more

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. List of random encounters, add more

User Info: Jaymon1o1

Jaymon1o1
8 years ago#1

I recently found out that the first time i ever visited vault 106 a different random encounter would be there so i saved and repeated finding the place and thought id share what i found

Random named npc: An npc with a name will be sitting he wants purified water, has fairly average equips, only lvl 4 dont know if they get better

Giant radscorpion and 2 wastelanders: exactly what that says, wastelanders are fighting it

Dead wastelander and deathclaw: The deathclaw has about 1/3 of its health there is a deathclaw schematic on the wastelanders body.

Giant worker ant, 2 small ants; exactly what it says

1 ant and a dead wastelander: random stuff on the guy

Dead wastelander, dead dogs: The body has a key and a note saying sorry for taking something, the key opens something in a bus the location is in the note, havent checked it

Hitman: 3 hitman who attack you on sight

Scavenger and robot: a guy who asks you to fix his robot

Flaming barrel, 2 ghouls: 2 ghouls sitting around the fire, gives you location of underworld

scavenger and pet bear thing: the have found a damaged enclave robot if you touch it they attack

: 3 soldiers depending on if you exploded megaton up or not

Raider brawl: 5 raiders surround a raider wearing no armor pushing him back and forth, the 5 attack you the other usually dies in the fight

Regular scavenger: just sitting next to a flaming barrel

Group of moles and dead watselander: exactly what it says

Group of wastelanders: when you talk to them they tell you about oasis then attack you

User Info: Terry-bogard

Terry-bogard
8 years ago#2
I love how the game deliver you some "wtf!" moments.
I was wandering around looking for new locations then a wastelander came running to me , I draw out my gun , and the guy come talk to me and didn't even finished his sentence , he exploded.

I never knew what the heck happenned. lol
Fighting games' "tier lists" were created to reassure whining losers.
LEARN TO FIGHT !!!

User Info: TJsAdair

TJsAdair
8 years ago#3
Hey probally had a "grenade" in his pants and he was gonna ask you to get it out before he "Exploded" o.o
"I don't think my mum would be that happy if I got off the lounge and began jabbing her laptop with my genitals." -RepKid44

Jaymon1o1
8 years ago#4
yeah thats another one ive encountered, i didnt see it at the vault though

Jaymon1o1
8 years ago#5

bump

User Info: Dark_Wizdom

Dark_Wizdom
8 years ago#6
The first time I arrived at super duper mart, there was a fight between 2 wastelanders, and an enclave bot vs. 2 raiders.
Once I hit level 8 with good karma, I went to drop off Sugar bombs at the station, coming out I was ambushed by 3 hitmans + a robot.
I was being followed by a giant ant, met a caravan and he killed it.

User Info: Sellus Gravius

Sellus Gravius
8 years ago#7
Dunno if this is random, but one time i went into a half destroyed church looking building, and a wastelander came running in from the back being chased by a raider... he stepped on a trip wire and got blown to bits by a rigged shotgun.

Come to think of it, i think that was a child, but then again if it was i doubt i would have been able to witness him blowing up.
Poopsock

User Info: DeadlySmurf

DeadlySmurf
8 years ago#8
When first emerged from the vault I explored a nearby farm house. When I got there a guy ran up to me and said
"give me all your money!"
I responded with
"But you're not even armed!"
and he said"
"You can't blame a guy for trying"
then he ran off
Some people are like slinkys, not at all useful but you can't help but smile when you push them down the stairs.

User Info: count_hamstein

count_hamstein
8 years ago#9
i had like 10 hitmen (actualy more like 6, but i didnt count) attack me at super-duper mart, with all the cars there, all i had to do was shoot one and it caused a chain reaction which killed most of them, excpet for like 3 or 4 which i then picked off on my own...and i got some great stuff cause i was like lvl 4. oh, and this little kid was running around during the fight somehow dodgeing all the bullets.

i havent had any other random encounters probably cause i woulnt know that they are random encounters
I have a radio in my car!

User Info: TripleHumbucker

TripleHumbucker
8 years ago#10
When first emerged from the vault I explored a nearby farm house. When I got there a guy ran up to me and said
"give me all your money!"
I responded with
"But you're not even armed!"
and he said"
"You can't blame a guy for trying"
then he ran off

That is too funny...
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. List of random encounters, add more

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived