Those! Cant find Vera

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. Those! Cant find Vera

User Info: drysset

drysset
8 years ago#1

Those!

I cant finish the quest because I cant find the boys aunt. I have found "The weatherly hotel" but the door to Veras room is locked.

I have tried wating for about 2 days with 1 hour increment but Vera dosent show up.. Is there any other place Vera hangs out?

User Info: GotMalkAvian

GotMalkAvian
8 years ago#2
Hmm... Sounds like a glitch. Vera is the owner of the Hotel, and it's where she spends pretty much all of her time. Are you sure she isn't sitting at a table in the Hotel?
So a baby seal walks into a club...

User Info: Flarebane

Flarebane
8 years ago#3
try leaving the room and coming back...it worked for me when I couldn't get her to show up...

User Info: LCPD

LCPD
8 years ago#4
you mean you tried both day and night or you just wait for a day and find her around the same time as the last?
She wasn't there when I was looking for her, then I sat there for a few mins and she came out with that priest guy.
I think it was 3 in the afternoon.
"Hop in and let's catch him!"
"No partner, one wanted star...we're going on foot."

User Info: mekanikman

mekanikman
8 years ago#5
i found vera in the stairwell when i first entered rivet city.. maybe she died for you if you can't find her, cause i see her everywhere.

User Info: drysset

drysset
8 years ago#6
I have tried wating for about 2 days with 1 hour intervals, I am affraid that it is a glitch and she dosent show up at all. Can i have done something to make her go away?

User Info: Emmya

Emmya
8 years ago#7
Just pick the lock and go in to talk to her.

User Info: Halcyone

Halcyone
8 years ago#8
I had the same problem. Fortunately I was hanging around for a while waiting for Angela's wedding, and she finally showed up. I think she must just hole herself up for a while or something. :|

Though maybe it is a glitch... I broke into Li's room to get the holotapes, and Sister was in there. o_o
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. Those! Cant find Vera

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived