Those! Cant find Vera

#1dryssetPosted 11/7/2008 1:48:32 AM

Those!

I cant finish the quest because I cant find the boys aunt. I have found "The weatherly hotel" but the door to Veras room is locked.

I have tried wating for about 2 days with 1 hour increment but Vera dosent show up.. Is there any other place Vera hangs out?

#2GotMalkAvianPosted 11/7/2008 1:52:43 AM
Hmm... Sounds like a glitch. Vera is the owner of the Hotel, and it's where she spends pretty much all of her time. Are you sure she isn't sitting at a table in the Hotel?
---
So a baby seal walks into a club...
#3FlarebanePosted 11/7/2008 1:54:17 AM
try leaving the room and coming back...it worked for me when I couldn't get her to show up...
#4LCPDPosted 11/7/2008 1:58:19 AM
you mean you tried both day and night or you just wait for a day and find her around the same time as the last?
She wasn't there when I was looking for her, then I sat there for a few mins and she came out with that priest guy.
I think it was 3 in the afternoon.

---
"Hop in and let's catch him!"
"No partner, one wanted star...we're going on foot."
#5mekanikmanPosted 11/7/2008 2:29:34 AM
i found vera in the stairwell when i first entered rivet city.. maybe she died for you if you can't find her, cause i see her everywhere.
#6drysset(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2008 2:32:32 AM
I have tried wating for about 2 days with 1 hour intervals, I am affraid that it is a glitch and she dosent show up at all. Can i have done something to make her go away?
#7EmmyaPosted 11/7/2008 2:36:33 AM
Just pick the lock and go in to talk to her.
#8HalcyonePosted 11/7/2008 2:51:18 AM
I had the same problem. Fortunately I was hanging around for a while waiting for Angela's wedding, and she finally showed up. I think she must just hole herself up for a while or something. :|

Though maybe it is a glitch... I broke into Li's room to get the holotapes, and Sister was in there. o_o
---
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.