I can't find Star Paladin Cross anymore, what now?

#1TheTacoNinjaPosted 11/17/2008 4:07:36 PM
I had her with me during the Vault 87 part of the MQ, and then I got knocked out and taken to Raven Rock. Now she's not with me anymore, should I try to find her in Vault 87? It's creepy in there.....
---
Personally, I like burritos better. But "TheBurritoNinja" just doesn't sound right, now does it?GT:XTheTacoNinjaX
#2mayatolaPosted 11/17/2008 4:09:20 PM
She's back in the armory of the Citadel. All followers have a special place they will return to if you fire them or go through the Raven Rock part of the story (I know it's not always the place you get them because RL-3 goes to Cantebury Commons, not back to the robot vendor).
---
Gamertag: kakugo82
PSN & Steam ID: mayatola
#3Android21APosted 11/17/2008 4:09:35 PM
If you get separated from a follower, they eventually return to their origin in the game, so I'd go check the Citadel. I actually had this happen with Cross once and found her there. Good luck.
---
You think your smart but your a moron. -HOOOFARTED
[sic]
#4TheTacoNinja(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2008 4:11:01 PM
Thanks, Star Paladin Cross is a useful ally, and it will be godd to have her with me again.

Personally, I like burritos better. But "TheBurritoNinja" just doesn't sound right, now does it?GT:XTheTacoNinjaX
#5dreamsteelPosted 11/17/2008 4:14:54 PM
I always find her in the Citadel Lab in a room on the upper floor (balcony) of the Lab. Sometimes she walks around the Lab but just search every corner of the Lab and you'll find her.