TenPenny Tower Suite Inacessible

#1JckRbbitSlimPosted 11/18/2008 6:05:10 PM
Hey all, After unleashing the ghouls upon Tenpenny Tower and blowing up Megaton, I go to where my suite should be and it's giving me a message indicating that the room is unsafe to go into and thus, inacessible. Is there a way to enter the room given these circumstances? Thanks in advance.
#2YojimboohPosted 11/18/2008 6:08:03 PM
have you tried going the outside way?

going out of Tenpenny's suite (where you triggered the bomb) and then maybe enter your suite from the outside?
---
"Guybrush Threepwood? That's the most ridiculous name I've ever heard! Mancomb Seepgood - The Secret of Monkey Island
#3JckRbbitSlim(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2008 6:09:00 PM
How do you enter from the outside? I was only aware of one entrance near the lobby exit on the suites floor....
#4YojimboohPosted 11/18/2008 6:10:09 PM
go into Tenpennys suite and onto the balcony (where you triggered the bomb to blow up Megaton)
you can walk around the balcony and (maybe) enter your suite from this side
---
"Guybrush Threepwood? That's the most ridiculous name I've ever heard! Mancomb Seepgood - The Secret of Monkey Island
#5JckRbbitSlim(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2008 6:31:10 PM
It's still saying it's inacessible, even from the outside. Anyone else encounter this problem? I really need a place to put my stuff!
#6YojimboohPosted 11/18/2008 6:36:57 PM
then I'm clueless... did you kill all the ghouls on that floor?
---
#7JckRbbitSlim(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2008 6:39:53 PM
I tried to, but it baffles me why it would give me this message, especially since I have the ghoul mask on. Perhaps another lovely Bethesda glitch?
#8KoathangerPosted 11/18/2008 6:41:26 PM
Leave the tower, go do some quests, come back and the tower is back to normal. Except for the ghouls living in it. Thats what happened to me.
#9groverfettPosted 11/18/2008 6:41:40 PM
Did you save or blow up Megaton? If you saved Megaton, the door still indicates it is "your suite" however you will never gain access to it. The message that it is unsafe to enter will still happen if you saved Megaton as well. You only gain access to the suite if you blew up Megaton.
---
"Hey donkey, you live in a barn? What's that all about? Say hi to your mother for me me, alright?" Andy Samberg as Mark Walhberg
#10JckRbbitSlim(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2008 6:43:35 PM
I blew up Megaton, but I also unleashed the ghouls. Is it giving me this message because the ghouls are lurking about? I have the deed on me right now, but now I'm a bit screwed because I can't access it.