Doing Moira's quests out of order? (spoilers)

#1MookeylamaPosted 11/30/2008 1:31:25 AM
already did the radiation, and then chose to do Minefield. just now ran across Super Duper Mart and did all that. so i now have the medicine & food. figured Moira would let me give them since i had radiation poisoning when i 1st met her and there was an option to get that healed right off the bat. but no. no option to give the Super Mart stuff. she only talks of Minefield. do i have to hold onto this stuff from the Mart until after Minefield or can i store it? or worse, did i screw something up by doing the Mart now?
---
How many fanboys does it take to change a lightbulb?
Ten. One to screw it in and nine to argue about how the old one was so much better.
#2NoobzorLoLoLoLPosted 11/30/2008 1:35:52 AM
Not completely sure what your situation is...
So what quest do you have right now from her, because you can only have one at a time: the minefield one? If so, and you've raided Super Duper Mart, I'm worried you might have messed it up. I'm not sure, though.

What I would do is just hold onto the stuff, and rush over to minefield. The minefield quest can be completed in no time flat, so just finish it, run back to Moira, complete it, then take the Super Duper Mart quest and see if it works out or not.
---
The sole purpose of this Sig is to taunt Orcus.
#3Mandough2Posted 11/30/2008 1:50:41 AM
Above poster should be correct complete the minefield quest, and do other quest walk outside go back in and talk to her :D
---
Me friend code: Chris, 1247 2061 8933
In Harvest moon Tree of Tranquilty the mayor keeps your rival's babies in the... secret door!-Me
#4gamerbug94Posted 11/30/2008 2:08:22 AM
Just cancel the minefield quest for now, accept the mart quest, then complete it and do the minefield one after, easy!
---
GT: xXGamerbug94Xx,
#5Mookeylama(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2008 3:03:14 AM
i tried canceling the Minefield quest. numerous times actually. but there's no option. funny u said that because i was pretty sure u COULD cancel and take another as i thought i'd seen those options earlier. like when u tell her "i don't think that's a good idea". but when i choose that she just tells me it'll be alright, and no other option to change.
---
Ten. One to screw it in and nine to argue about how the old one was so much better.
#6psk6565Posted 11/30/2008 3:08:03 AM
I finished 3 parts after I blew up megaton (not even thinking it would matter) and then met her in Underworld. I got credit for them.
#7KayausPosted 11/30/2008 3:14:06 AM
For the super duper quest you dont actually need the stuff, the quest gets done when you open one of the two food storages and the optional when you open the first aid box, you dont actually have to take things out of these containers. So getting the stuff early wont do anything.
#8Mookeylama(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2008 4:23:52 AM
thanks all but i think i'm royaly screwed. i did Minefield. collected 20 + mines and enslaved Arkansa yet Moira acts like i haven't even been there. she gives no rewards for doing Minefield
---
#9Alucard4000Posted 11/30/2008 4:37:25 AM
Did you make sure to go into the playground area in Minefield?
That's the only thing that comes to mind that you can do to fix that.
---
I can't deal with how freakin' fresh it is in here!