tranquility lane secret terminal password (spoilers-ish)

#1drift_king4lifePosted 1/23/2009 5:55:29 AM
when you enter the simulation don't talk to Betty go straight to the abandoned house (its the one with the kennel in the garden) and activate each item in this order; radio, glass pitcher, gnome, glass pitcher, cinder block, gnome and then the empty coke bottle.
this will then reveal the terminal. once activated choose the "initiate Chinese invasion", after that go out of the abandoned house and talk to Betty to find out about your dad being the dog and also get a telling off Betty for activating the fail-safe.
#2Iori JunkiePosted 1/23/2009 6:24:48 AM
O_o
Is it post random info from the FAQs day?
---
Swimming is good for you. Especially if you're drowning.
*Insert 2 year old system specs I shouldn't brag about*
#3drift_king4life(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2009 6:46:34 AM
this place is full of random topics so dont go on about it to me if you dont like it then screw it. are you an actual junkie or is it a name????
#4XZNPosted 1/23/2009 7:48:28 AM
-_-

you can get a Barter Bobblehead in Evergreen Mills?

Amidoinitrite?
#5FZATMOIPosted 1/23/2009 7:55:34 AM
What is this, a secret? TC, have you noticed the many FAQs that spell this out in exact detail? Or the many other topics on this board about it?

---
I drink your milkshake!
#6SmegbotPosted 1/23/2009 7:56:55 AM
The old lady tells you to go in there, it isn't exactly hard to miss.
---
**** censorship
#7menalaos1971Posted 1/23/2009 8:12:16 AM
No, no, no. Its much more fun to torutre and murder the people. Dr. Braun likes you more that way, too. :0)
---
The secret to life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
#8CleaningCaptainPosted 1/24/2009 6:28:12 PM
No, no, no. Its much more fun to torutre and murder the people. Dr. Braun likes you more that way, too. :0)

Who cares what that twisted sociopath thinks? It's far more satisfying to leave him all alone in that simulation, in eternal boredom.
---
I don't want your sympathy, I just need a little therapy.
At least that's what they say to me.
#9orangeneePosted 1/24/2009 6:44:08 PM
I also think it's kinda better to leave him on his own, knowing the final small bit of fun he could of had was denied him, now he wanders alone in his cheesy simulation knowing he'll most likely never have another living soul to talk to again.
#10UnstoppableJoboPosted 1/24/2009 7:03:31 PM
You know, I kinda wondered about that..

Why exactly is initiating a Chinese Invasion that permanently kills everybody in the simulation and leave the doctor to suffer in boredom and loneliness for the rest of existence the "Good" option?