Best way to kill rad-scorpions?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. Best way to kill rad-scorpions?
8 years ago#1
I fricking HATE rad scorpions, partly because I hate spiders IRL, and partly because they move so fast in the game. What is the best weapon to kill them the fastest with?
It's OK to say whatever you want on Gamefaqs, as long as you preface it with, "In my opinion..."
GT: grocco1970
8 years ago#2
Fatman only takes one shot.
When J. Robert Oppenheimer said "I am become death, the destroyer Of worlds" He was referring to the Chuck Norris Halloween costume he was wearing.
8 years ago#3
Dart Gun slows them down to a crawl so you can pretty much take them down with anything. Otherwise sneak attacking with weapons that have high critical damage will obviously be good too.
8 years ago#4
You get the highest VATs percentage when aiming at the tail. It is also weaker than most of the other parts.

A tip for fast enemies is to drop a land mine between you and it and back up a bit. The landmine will usually cause a lag crippling injury slowing the enemy down. The dart gun does not cripple a radscorpion as the poison on the dart is radscorpion poison.

Most energy weapons can instant kill with a critical hit.

When also else fails.. NUKE IT!
The secret to life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
8 years ago#5
The dart gun does not cripple a radscorpion as the poison on the dart is radscorpion poison.

Try it, and you'll see that it DOES cripple a Radscorpion's legs.
This is the Mid-Town 120 Blues, and this is the way we jack the house
8 years ago#6
Asbeau,

you are right, it does cripple them, but it still doesn't have a real effect. They're as fast as normal.
Funtrivia: Lord_Kronos
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mastersolitarius
8 years ago#7
Dart gun, Flamers work quick on them, the Minigun... any devastating close-range shotty - Knee capper or The Terrible Shotgun. That's all I can think of.
Tenkaichi 3 FC: 064587010032
XBL Tag: Tatsu86
8 years ago#8
Back pedal and drop frag mines
"Shame on us and all we have done and all we ever were just zero's and one's"
NiN Zero Sum
8 years ago#9
mini nuke - end of...
8 years ago#10
sneak and blast the body with a shotgun. DEAD. One Shot.
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. Best way to kill rad-scorpions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived