So I bought the DLC on disc and I'm not sure what happened

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. So I bought the DLC on disc and I'm not sure what happened
7 years ago#461
They just mean that they'll be the most helpful by answering your very last question!

"thank god, a sexual predator. now we have someone who can fight against the sexual aliens..." -Raven138
7 years ago#462
Yup, we are fighting over who will be the MOST helpful to you...
Why did the Spartans lose? Oh right, they didn't have an auto-run button! THEY HAD TO DO SOMETHING AND DIED!!! -Auron66
PSN:Foxdye
7 years ago#463
We're all just here to help.
7 years ago#464
INTENSIFY FORWARD FIREPOWAH!!!!!!!!!!!
"While looking out the viewscreen today, I could have sworn I saw...get this...giant yellow text...just floating through space."- Darth Vader's Diary
7 years ago#465
Foxravencroft posted...
Yup, we are fighting over who will be the MOST helpful to you...
---
Why did the Spartans lose? Oh right, they didn't have an auto-run button! THEY HAD TO DO SOMETHING AND DIED!!! -Auron66

#463 ?

I AM not sure if i am playing the game right but i do like getting all the help from everyone
7 years ago#466
you were #465
I am now #466
7 years ago#467
Foxravencroft posted...
you were #465
I am now #466
---

i found out that gAmespot and gamefaqs use the same messaging baord so now i donT have to wait for to get new messages! so how do i play the number game?
7 years ago#468
I watched my yellow cat invade my red cat in the yard..
7 years ago#469
punch in a number
7 years ago#470
damn #470
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. So I bought the DLC on disc and I'm not sure what happened

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived