Life size Brotherhood of Steel helmet!

#1dreamsteelPosted 8/8/2009 4:41:43 PM

I just finished this life-sized Brotherhood of Steel papercraft helmet! Check it out. I'm still working on the paint job.

http://www.majhost.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=2324037

#2edgeworldsPosted 8/8/2009 4:44:08 PM
whoa, impressive! Good job.

Fallout pinata?? XD Jk....how long did that take you?
#3SushiSquidPosted 8/8/2009 4:44:27 PM
Wow. That's actually really cool. This is coming from a guy who was nerdy enough to make Nuka Cola Quantums a while back though, so whether or not normal people might find this cool is questionable.

It's sad... I really am a nerd at heart but I commonly try to hide it. I go to parties and hang out with people who really don't share my true interests, such as DnD, video games, and other nerdy crap. Oh, but they at least like alcohol so we do have a common thread.
---
http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/SushiSquid.png
#4Izick_the_SpyPosted 8/8/2009 4:46:13 PM

Wow. That's actually really cool. This is coming from a guy who was nerdy enough to make Nuka Cola Quantums a while back though, so whether or not normal people might find this cool is questionable.

It's sad... I really am a nerd at heart but I commonly try to hide it. I go to parties and hang out with people who really don't share my true interests, such as DnD, video games, and other nerdy crap. Oh, but they at least like alcohol so we do have a common thread.

Lol, you sound like myself....at least I'm not really a fan of DnD and I do actually like no nerdy stuff.
---
August 08, 2009: 2:18:58 AM
The Day I agreed with GujinGod.
#5Izick_the_SpyPosted 8/8/2009 4:46:24 PM
*non* not no
---
#6dreamsteel(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2009 4:47:45 PM

Seriously, I need friends like you all! Nerds at heart unite! I dont have ANY friends who share my interests in video games and papercraft and it's even harder because I'm in my early 30's!

#7Izick_the_SpyPosted 8/8/2009 4:48:36 PM
Oh nice Helmet btw!
---
#8deadpool223Posted 8/8/2009 4:49:15 PM
cool
and slightly pathetic you have that much free time
but cool all the same
---
---
if you correct or comment on my misspellings i will hurt you with my FALCON stab! bands i like:gogel bordello ,disturbed, white zombie and amon amarth
#9dreamsteel(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2009 4:52:33 PM

deadpool223 posted...
cool
but cool all the same
---
---
if you correct or comment on my misspellings i will hurt you with my FALCON stab! bands i like:gogel bordello ,disturbed, white zombie and amon amarth

Hey, papercraft is an awesome and cheap hobby! If you get into it there are thousands of cool models available for free!

#10ImagiNationFRKPosted 8/8/2009 4:56:22 PM
"cool
but cool all the same"

Not everyone can be as gifted as you and stay busy 24/7.