I remember my first trip into the Chryslus building (Spoilers?)

#1VeronoxPosted 8/12/2009 3:46:15 PM
I fought through the fire ants and whatnot with Fawkes clearing out the ground level and me in the catwalks (Don't ask me how I got him to stay down there. It just happened for some reason). When I finally got to the ant queen, I forgot that the building was a car factory, and more over some sort of bug museum because I thought it was a statue hanging from the ceiling. I turned around to see if I had killed all of the ants, then I looked back to see that it was moving. I think I almost soiled myself when that happened. Anyone else do this? Ever?
---
Crimson Grog - Dude, I'm carrying a nuclear bomb launcher while wearing armor that has ****ing lightning arcing across the back! What more do you want?
#2leetcarrotz19Posted 8/12/2009 3:51:54 PM
I'm ashamed of myself, I didn't even know that there was an ant's nest in the Chryslus Building...
---
See quote.
"Rock is overpowered, paper is fine." -Scissors
#3axman36Posted 8/12/2009 3:53:18 PM
Isn't the Chryslus Building full of Super Mutants and the Corvega Factory full of ants?
---
"I don't know why they keep throwing themselves against our defenses. Even animals should learn not to stick their noses where it hurts."
#4reaper329Posted 8/12/2009 3:53:59 PM
I remember approaching it and witnessing it's first movements. I said a dirty word, equipped A3-21's Plasma Rifle, and about 3 minutes later looted the goo pile.

---
Gary? - Gary 1-47
#5Veronox(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2009 5:03:13 PM
I meant to say Corvega factory. Sorry.
---
Crimson Grog - Dude, I'm carrying a nuclear bomb launcher while wearing armor that has ****ing lightning arcing across the back! What more do you want?