I remember my first trip into the Chryslus building (Spoilers?)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. I remember my first trip into the Chryslus building (Spoilers?)
7 years ago#1
I fought through the fire ants and whatnot with Fawkes clearing out the ground level and me in the catwalks (Don't ask me how I got him to stay down there. It just happened for some reason). When I finally got to the ant queen, I forgot that the building was a car factory, and more over some sort of bug museum because I thought it was a statue hanging from the ceiling. I turned around to see if I had killed all of the ants, then I looked back to see that it was moving. I think I almost soiled myself when that happened. Anyone else do this? Ever?
Crimson Grog - Dude, I'm carrying a nuclear bomb launcher while wearing armor that has ****ing lightning arcing across the back! What more do you want?
7 years ago#2
I'm ashamed of myself, I didn't even know that there was an ant's nest in the Chryslus Building...
See quote.
"Rock is overpowered, paper is fine." -Scissors
7 years ago#3
Isn't the Chryslus Building full of Super Mutants and the Corvega Factory full of ants?
"I don't know why they keep throwing themselves against our defenses. Even animals should learn not to stick their noses where it hurts."
7 years ago#4
I remember approaching it and witnessing it's first movements. I said a dirty word, equipped A3-21's Plasma Rifle, and about 3 minutes later looted the goo pile.
Gary? - Gary 1-47
7 years ago#5
I meant to say Corvega factory. Sorry.
Crimson Grog - Dude, I'm carrying a nuclear bomb launcher while wearing armor that has ****ing lightning arcing across the back! What more do you want?
  1. Boards
  2. Fallout 3
  3. I remember my first trip into the Chryslus building (Spoilers?)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived