about the lawbringer/contract killer perk

#1xelikPosted 8/23/2009 5:35:53 PM
im good so i took lawbringer, but i dont recall them "disclosing" anyones location.... where do u go to sell fingers cause i have 52 atm and i dont know where to go :s
---
L-block sucks!
#2friendbuddypalPosted 8/23/2009 5:38:18 PM
They should have given you a map marker >.>
I'd call those a waste of a perk, btw, you'll find enough caps elsehere.
---
I do can shot gun, but how do i get rid of "overencumed"?-Shadow_3244
Stick the barrel of the shotgun in your mouth, and pull the trigger.-FishyStick
#3deadpool223Posted 8/23/2009 5:40:29 PM
na there nice except for the contract killer that sucks becaus you need to kill the friendly NPCs
there should be a map marker near the temple of the union and canterberry commons
---
---
if you correct or comment on my misspellings i will hurt you with my FALCON stab! lick the devils ass in hell! im a wonder lust king!
#4xelik(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2009 5:40:54 PM
i know ive only rented the game and its my first file... i had no idea at the time tht u could only reach lvl 20.... if i did then i wouldnt have took it cause im already rich
---
L-block sucks!
#5friendbuddypalPosted 8/23/2009 5:42:16 PM
Aren't there a limited number of good NPC's anyway?
If so what is the max number of caps you can get from CK?
---
I do can shot gun, but how do i get rid of "overencumed"?-Shadow_3244
Stick the barrel of the shotgun in your mouth, and pull the trigger.-FishyStick
#6chill 02Posted 8/23/2009 6:13:53 PM
I just pick them for role playing purposes, but other than that there isn't much to them.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/Chill02/Chill02-2.jpg
#7belial_77Posted 8/23/2009 6:20:31 PM
They are good perks for RP purposes and the LB perk adds the unique spiked knuckles so its good for Unarmed builds....

And w/ BS, you have more then enough Perk-slots to grab some things that you would consider useless or wastes before... and I think either of these are acceptable perks to take w/ the cap increase, and even before that for certain builds.

But to answer the TC, look in your PipBoy in the Notes tab, there should be one linked to the chosen perk that details where to go.
#8thardus317Posted 8/23/2009 6:40:12 PM

On topic: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Regulator_HQ

I think Contract Killer is a wasted perk but I don't think Lawbringer is all that bad. You always have to kill a crap-load of Raiders and various other rabble so might as well get a few extra caps for it (if you have the levels to spare that is). I just wish that CK or LB were quest perks instead of level perks.

#9chill 02Posted 8/23/2009 6:42:51 PM
I just wanted to point out that Contract Killer is not as useless as it might seem, because if you have evil karma, the regulators will show up every now and then, which should yield you a couple of ears every once in a while. But, yeah, Lawbringer is the better of the two.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/Chill02/Chill02-2.jpg