Ok so if i were to infect the... Spoilers

#1bluefireknightPosted 1/7/2010 3:16:29 PM
Water supplies at project purity would that change the game after like will mutants be gone and stuff or what? i was just wondering what would have happened if i did.
---
DO U LIKE WAFFLES! Ya we like waffles. DO U LIKE PANCAKES! YA WE LIKE PANCAKES. DO U LIKE FRENCH TOAST! YA WE LIKE FRENCH TOAST!! cant wait to get a mouth full!
#2trustd1Posted 1/7/2010 5:18:18 PM
I haven't infected the water supply myself before, but I have read that Wasteland characters will die from the contaminated water supply.

Interestingly, your character will supposedly die after consuming about 4 bottles of the contaminated AquaPura (which is the product of Project Purity's water) because your character was actually born in the Wasteland before your dad took you into Vault 101. I like how Betheseda paid attention to little details like that.

All this info was found at Fallout 3 wiki.
#3Red_Minx1989Posted 1/7/2010 5:27:13 PM
Sadly, it's barely different than not infecting the water supply. The mutants are still there, the Wasteland isn't reduced to a graveyard, and they won't be in your playthrough. The only real differences are that generic NPCs fill hospital beds, doctors blame the Aqua Pura, and if you drink more than 2 bottles of it you keel over and die.
---
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b380/pansy_took/IMG000510.jpg
Hooray glitch_gremlin ^__^!!!