So Fawkes decided to kill everybody in Megaton...

#1Kd0tPosted 2/9/2010 10:01:37 AM
I was playing last night, went into megaton, and as I was walking around, I start to hear gunshots, and it catches me by surprise because that never happens in megaton and then Fawkes starts shooting everybody and they are all fighting against him and its an all out war lol!! Btw nobdody is shooting me its pretty much everybody vs Fawkes and ofcourse she wins at the end

That moment right there has got to be the most random event that has ever happened in fallout 3 for me.

So what was the most random event that happened to you guys when you played fallout 3?

Has this ever happened to anybody else before?

Discuss!
#2zipdigglerPosted 2/9/2010 10:07:44 AM
Recently I went to the Temple of the Union to talk to Hannibal, and when I came out of one of the offices, an ARS spawned inside the building and starting dissecting all the escaped slaves. I just watched in horror......until i reloaded my save and all was well again
---
"Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war"
#3cgreshPosted 2/9/2010 10:19:28 AM
Mr. Burke..... I killed him in Megaton, he appeared at Tenpenny Tower. I killed him at Tenpenny Tower, he appeared at Megaton.

WTF?
#4FelonymanPosted 2/9/2010 11:19:59 AM
Shot at a Deathclaw with a 32. cal pistol and it flew 300 feet in the air and died.
#5AngherrShisspaPosted 2/9/2010 12:43:35 PM
I finish up getting Reilly's troops out of the hotel for the Reily's Rangers quest, and I decide to teleport to the Metro Station nearest to Rivet City because it's the closest location on my map to the Ranger Outpost.

Awaiting me is about 4 Regulators, 6 Talon Mercs, every single Caravan guard in the game (this may have something to do with broken steel being recently installed) and a Deathclaw attacking a Wastlelander as part of a random event. The Regulators and the Talon were both hostile towards me, although they mostly just killed each other off. Only one Regulator lived to tell me that there was a hit placed against me. I kill him, and I turn around to watch the Carvavan Guards all open fire at the Deathclaw sending him flying off, dead into the nearest building. At the same time Doc Hoff (or whoever the drug dealer caravan is) decided that this was the best time to sit down with the Water Caravaners and talk business.

My mind=blown.
---
"Their very art, that had raised them to such olympian heights, was lost."
http://www.last.fm/user/ManIDontEven/
#6DUIguy117Posted 2/9/2010 12:43:55 PM
Same thing with the Temple of the Union. The random event triggering too early inside is hilarious. When I raided the place with the slavers, all the people inside were getting butchered by a Yao Gui, then it came out the front doors and managed to maul one of the slavers before it got put down. Went inside and there was a scavenger just chillin by a trash can like, "lol what?"
#777Bronze77Posted 2/9/2010 2:40:14 PM
After killing Mr. Burke to save Lucas, Lucas thanked me and then walked about 10 steps, stopped, and then dropped down dead out of nowhere.
#8SuperSonic1232Posted 2/9/2010 6:27:27 PM
I went to the Regulator HQ to sell fingers, but I couldn't since the person kept running outside and then back in. =/
#9XuneloxPosted 2/9/2010 7:09:02 PM
I finish up getting Reilly's troops out of the hotel for the Reily's Rangers quest, and I decide to teleport to the Metro Station nearest to Rivet City because it's the closest location on my map to the Ranger Outpost.

Awaiting me is about 4 Regulators, 6 Talon Mercs, every single Caravan guard in the game (this may have something to do with broken steel being recently installed) and a Deathclaw attacking a Wastlelander as part of a random event. The Regulators and the Talon were both hostile towards me, although they mostly just killed each other off. Only one Regulator lived to tell me that there was a hit placed against me. I kill him, and I turn around to watch the Carvavan Guards all open fire at the Deathclaw sending him flying off, dead into the nearest building. At the same time Doc Hoff (or whoever the drug dealer caravan is) decided that this was the best time to sit down with the Water Caravaners and talk business.

My mind=blown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4ZhAthbHNI&feature=related
Says it all^
---
Ever notice how one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes the whole box to light a campfire? ~AltecNotec
#10Baa93Posted 2/10/2010 6:18:37 AM
Kd0t, when talking about Fawkes in your post you say him and her...lol