Roleplay Ideas

#1Cena44Posted 3/15/2010 1:51:48 PM
I need some roleplay ideas for Fallout 3 please! I love this game, have beat it many times, so now I'm trying to roleplay on it. I just need some ideas because I usually try to come up with my own and that doesn't work out. If anyone can tell me any they know or have heard please let me know them.I have tried a chinese roleplay where i bought a chinese army suit from Rivet city and went around killing everyone, but that is about the only good one I can think of. I also have all the dlc if that helps.
---
Wating for Fallout New Vegas to come out.
#2blaman60Posted 3/15/2010 2:03:00 PM
You could play as a hitman and if you ever hear anybody talk about anyone else or say something bad about them you could kill them, just an idea to build off of.
#3odseanaPosted 3/15/2010 2:05:23 PM
The Joker, Chuck Norris, and social outcast are fun.
---
________( )====()_____________________. Gamertag: Deoxys_dog
I_iiiii__/'''''''''[{]''''''''{__________}''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
#4RampagingwalrusPosted 3/15/2010 2:05:30 PM
Oscar Zulu.

You are the missing son of Bob Anderstein, living inside the drainage culvert, with the skeletal remains of your parents. Scavenging the wasteland for food, water, and drugs to fend off your "illness".

Lame idea, I know... but I just woke up, and my brains not yet thawed.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#5Cena44(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2010 2:27:58 PM
Cool ideas guys thanks, keep em coming.
---
Wating for Fallout New Vegas to come out.
#6jiffypopmaobPosted 3/15/2010 2:33:35 PM
I played as a scar victim...played up until where the Super Mutant Behemoth crashes out of those cars near GNR and kills the Initiate...a car exploded near me, knocked me down. Afterwards, I decided my character had been horribly maimed so i always wore a hockey mask to hide the "scar"
---
Any tree can drop an apple, I'll drop the freaking moon!
#7LPHonorPosted 3/15/2010 2:41:28 PM
Read on the boards someone was doing a Predator-style character it sounded cool but it requires either a perfect character (lvl 30 all skills maxed) or starting over. Then getting the lawbringer/hitman (whatever its called) perks and goin around killin NPC's. Sounds cool to me and the equipment sounded fun to. Just use the search for 'predator' and it should pop up.

I like to use my CSA and Shady Hat and only melee/unarmed weapons. A kinda vigilante character. No name but fun.
#8jiffypopmaobPosted 3/15/2010 3:32:13 PM
Also, some little things...

In your megaton house, hide pistols or combat knives around. In the sink, under chairs you may sit in, under the bed...in case you're home is being broken into! [dumb, i know...]

It may be kinda...schizophrenic of me, but i kinda do a little monologue about what my character is thinking almost at all times. Keeps the game immersive.

Have a reason for everything you do. Have a play type in mind...snarky? money grubbing? psychopathic? and have a reason for why theyre like that.
---
Any tree can drop an apple, I'll drop the freaking moon!
#9RampagingwalrusPosted 3/15/2010 3:35:38 PM
It may be kinda...schizophrenic of me, but i kinda do a little monologue about what my character is thinking almost at all times. Keeps the game immersive.

You may want to go talk to a psychiatrist.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#10Grand_TorrasquePosted 3/15/2010 4:09:53 PM
psychotic, sociopathic asian girl stereotype (think kill bill, battle royale, etc). use the most bizzare and painful looking melee/unarmed weapons you can find and wear anything scanty (raider armor, naughty nightwear, etc,) or stealthy/ninja-like (chinese stealth armor)

charisma should be 1, strength, endurance, and agility should be highest. for tag skills i would suggest melee, unarmed, and sneak

make sure you take the cannibal and bloody mess perks, and kill people spontaneously. if someone wrongs or annoys you somehow, kill them in the most gory way possible. make sure you mutilate corpses and/or cannibalize them after youre through fighting. never back down from a fight either, and always choose the rudest speech options when possible

buy the raider theme for your house and fill it with mutilated body parts and animal meat/skulls. keep massive amounts of knives, rippers, and other melee/unarmed weapons in all of your containers.

i would also suggest using the dart gun when appropriate.
---
i pee in milk cartons and put them in the fridge because i dont like visitors
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6552475158249898710#