Funniest Glitches

#1YoshimetsuPosted 4/7/2010 9:52:03 AM
I think the funniest glitch I have seen thus far is when i shot a car next to this Merc Talon guy and he flew into the air really high and was spinning like a boomerang and until this day he remains in that area flying around xD
#2Awalsh21Posted 4/7/2010 10:25:41 AM
one time I fast traveled to agatha's house after beating her qwest i walked across the bridge and for no reason at all fawkes collapsed and died.
---
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(>.<*) signature to help him gain world domination!
#3TheMoogle01Posted 4/7/2010 10:31:23 AM
The Super Mutant Behemoth at Jury Street Metro got stuck on the railings and kept walking back and forth.

Needless to say, it was easy Fat Man food.
#4XxDICE_ICExXPosted 4/7/2010 11:06:15 AM
Every time I fast travel to a place a mister gusty comes flying out of no where and it's a wall everytime.
---
GT: LegdaryAssassin
#5OldGreg420Posted 4/7/2010 11:37:01 AM
qwest hahaha
---
I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?
#6J NicePosted 4/7/2010 12:25:45 PM
I killed some Regulators by the sewer station near grayditch, and everytime I fast travel there one of their heads drops out of the sky and bounces all over the place.
---
"At a moment like this I think of my father's last words." Which were? "Don't son, that gun is loaded!"
#7WWEfan61288Posted 4/7/2010 1:37:17 PM
I pickpocketed a raider of his ammo from an ash pile he left behind last time he died.

---
PSN: MGSFAN612 XBL: mgsfan612
#8KylelolcatPosted 4/7/2010 2:19:38 PM
I shot at the ground with the Gauss Rifle, and it causes it to become an Orbital Gauss Bombardment Rifle.

Kind of like this:

*Takes gun out*
*walks out of gunfire*
*hides in complete cover while killing raiders with the orbital rifle*

******* awesome.
---
It doesn't matter if you don't look tasty, a troll will still eat you.
#9Ray_MK_IIIPosted 4/7/2010 3:29:42 PM
I was walking around the wasteland once, and I came across a Deathclaw. But when I went walking towards it, it ****ing flew away. Like, it just started going up and up and up until it was gone. I'm thinking the aliens got it.
---
Ray_MK_III: Spouting philosophy and defending all that is awesome since 2006.
****ing bastard aliens.
#10Xade76Posted 4/7/2010 3:41:38 PM
On my first time playing the game, right after I exited the Vault for the first time I saw the Scenic View sign (if that's what is says, haven't played in a while), only crumpled up next to the sign was the body of the ghoul guy for one of the quests at Tenpenny Tower, and then after I hit level 2 and put in my first 19 skill points and got my first perk, I failed the quest for that guy that I hadn't even started. As you could imagine, I was completely baffled. Only later on when I read through my Prima Games strategy guide did I realize what the hell had just happened. God, what a glitch.

Also, not quite a glitch (more of a mean physics lesson to say the least... ._.), but the one time that the Firelance ever dropped for me from the sky... it landed on a building. Even spamming Dogmeat's find option couldn't do anything for me. I even reloaded a save prior, but to no avail would it ever drop again. Dammit.

---
If you're down, we will kick you. If you cry, we will laugh at you. If you get back up to fight, we will shove you back down. We are GameFAQs. lol QQ moar, bro.