tenpenny tower quest help (spoilers)

#1drmaniac911Posted 3/3/2011 7:25:50 PM
I was wondering, is there anyway to complete this quest and get the ghoul mask without having all the human residents killed?I know if you convince tenpenny to let the ghouls in roy gives you the mask, but a week later roy will kill all the human residents. Is there any way to prevent this?
---
derp
#2KaizerFreePosted 3/3/2011 7:38:58 PM
Get the mask, then start mowing Michael and friends down. I think that will work, not sure haven't done that.
#3UnDEadSpEcoPsPosted 3/3/2011 9:51:34 PM
Yeah that should work, murder them before they get a chance to do anything.
#4KaizerFreePosted 3/3/2011 9:55:05 PM
The down side is that doing that will leave tenpenny from having any shop open, sorry.
#5drmaniac911(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2011 11:51:59 PM
alright, thanks for the help guys
---
derp
#6mdealassfaultPosted 3/4/2011 12:19:24 PM
It's not like the shops there have anything worth a damn, though. You wouldn't be missing out on much.
---
I do a body good, too!*
*(Statement not approved by the FDA.)
#7billygotenPosted 3/4/2011 12:31:11 PM
It's not like the shops there have anything worth a damn, though. You wouldn't be missing out on much.

There's schematics which I'm fairly certain can be obtained anyway from the shop inventory locker, and if you decided to get the Tenpenny Suite, you won't be able to buy any add-ons for your place if there's no shop (you may have to specifically buy them from Lydia, but I never got the chance to find out).

It's not really necessary to add a Nuka Cola machine, work bench, lab, and infirmary to your suite, but they can be convenient. I just played through a file without them because of this same thing and the things I miss the most are a convenient work bench and the rad removal (which doesn't really matter in all honesty because of how much Rad X and Red Away you can find/buy).
---
---The defib is a more useful weapon at range than either T1 shotty. - kenmorr23---
#8billygotenPosted 3/4/2011 12:32:22 PM
Heh, Red Away. AKA: slave collar.
---
---The defib is a more useful weapon at range than either T1 shotty. - kenmorr23---
#9mdealassfaultPosted 3/4/2011 10:55:50 PM
There's schematics which I'm fairly certain can be obtained anyway from the shop inventory locker, and if you decided to get the Tenpenny Suite, you won't be able to buy any add-ons for your place if there's no shop (you may have to specifically buy them from Lydia, but I never got the chance to find out).

It's not really necessary to add a Nuka Cola machine, work bench, lab, and infirmary to your suite, but they can be convenient. I just played through a file without them because of this same thing and the things I miss the most are a convenient work bench and the rad removal (which doesn't really matter in all honesty because of how much Rad X and Red Away you can find/buy).

The schematic is just the dart gun which you can buy beforehand along with any furniture you want/need. She doesn't really have anything else you would be missing out on. The only thing I've ever bought from the shop for my house was the workbench (only because Tenpenny Tower doesn't have one as far as I recall).
---
I do a body good, too!*
*(Statement not approved by the FDA.)