The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

better than skyrim!!!

#1nijos00700Posted 1/5/2012 7:12:59 AM
traded skyrim in

Loved oblivion, but since Falllout I cant go back to swords and magic and fantasy.

Fallout 3's post nuke war story is so much better and even beliveble to a certain extent

Syyrim's not a bad game at all, but i traded for Fallout Vegas (yet to play!!) and some other games. I am 87 hours into my second playthrough in Fallout 3, just finished Point Lookout for the first time, and now onto Broken Steel, then another playthrough as a baddie.

Man I love this game
#2GrayDeath88Posted 1/5/2012 7:35:55 AM
That's why I put down Skyrim and started playing this again.
#3nijos00700(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2012 7:44:19 AM
high 5
#4mkavanagh43Posted 1/5/2012 7:58:46 AM

I also just started playing Point Lookout for the first time. Awesome setting; can't believe I skipped over it until now.

#5RfHoldenPosted 1/7/2012 9:25:11 AM
I played about 100 hours of skyrim and loved it, but i didn't even finish the MQ, now i'm back too F3 like you guys. Making a new drug addict energy weapon loving bastard of a character.
#6Fincky09Posted 1/7/2012 3:54:39 PM
i love my R91 assault rifle toooo much
---
A Marine who plays alot of RPG's and SOCOM
#7RossardPosted 1/10/2012 1:36:20 AM
I love Skyrim, but it also sort of drove me back to Fallout 3. The Fallout universe is just way more interesting to me than the Elder Scrolls.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/LeftCoastRyda/
#8TBXD_Posted 1/10/2012 7:18:46 AM
FO3 > Skyrim, yes
FO: New Vegas > Skyrim, no
---
last.fm/user/ashorizonsfade
#9JudashiPosted 1/10/2012 12:41:31 PM
Master Chief 117 23 posted...
I love Skyrim, but it also sort of drove me back to Fallout 3. The Fallout universe is just way more interesting to me than the Elder Scrolls.

I agree. Post-apocalyptic wastelands are far more enjoyable to explore than Tamriel. There's more of a sense of survival, scrounging for loot is more about necessity than just looking for a cooler sword. Every person you meet might be a friend or a psychotic megalomaniac that wants you to nuke a town. Plus feral ghouls GLOW. Pretty.
---
W.W.B.D. - what would Buffy do? -- PSN /Xbox ID's - Judashi
#10JudashiPosted 1/10/2012 12:48:16 PM
Judashi posted...
Master Chief 117 23 posted...

I agree. Post-apocalyptic wastelands are far more enjoyable to explore than Tamriel. There's more of a sense of survival, scrounging for loot is more about necessity than just looking for a cooler sword. Every person you meet might be a friend or a psychotic megalomaniac that wants you to nuke a town. Plus feral ghouls GLOW. Pretty.

Sorry, it's past my bedtime. I meant that glowing ghouls glow. My bad.
---
W.W.B.D. - what would Buffy do? -- PSN /Xbox ID's - Judashi