90% certain that Fallout 4 will be in Chicago.

#11_smallpox_Posted 4/15/2012 7:42:11 AM
I ran into the outcasts at Fort Independence and they mentioned something about the main faction being in California.
---
'If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein
#12Seven_KPosted 4/15/2012 10:53:57 AM
_smallpox_ posted...
I ran into the outcasts at Fort Independence and they mentioned something about the main faction being in California.

Fallout 1 and 2 were both based in California.
#13JPawesomePosted 4/15/2012 8:33:04 PM
The Replicated Man questline. The android has escaped from the Commonwealth, yadda yadda.

And from what that idiot businessman said, apparently the Commonwealth has gone to hell. That's expected - can't have Fallout without a wasteland!
But inside? Richer than Tenpenny Tower, yet with better weapons and tech than the Enclave. That...that would be a sweet place to be... for about ten minutes, then something horrible happens, like a massive swarm of Super Mutants... or a certain Long Wanderer who fires the MIRV northwest into the sky...and hits the Commonwealth's most important building by accident. (That...would be hilarious.)
---
GamerTag: MasterRaptor77
#14bretopherPosted 4/16/2012 1:24:12 AM
Seems like they were gearing it toward the commonwealth in fo3. I think Bethesda wants to focus on the east coast and if there's more from obsidian, it'll be on the west coast. I highly doubt we will be seing Chicago, plus I think a fallout spinoff already took place in Chicago.
#15ratlank501Posted 4/16/2012 11:45:49 AM(edited)
TC, your reasons are terrible, for reasons jazeking posted in this topic on the NV board.
---
It annoys me when people say RPG games.
#16NailbombPosted 4/16/2012 8:14:10 PM
IIRC, Fallout Tactics took place in and around Chicago, and those were all references to that game.
---
I find it amusing that something a drunk person babbled at me is considered "common sense" by Dismind! - Brain Hammer
#17Themistocles67Posted 4/17/2012 10:51:27 AM
I vote for New York, or as I would call it, Fall Out 4: Nuke York.
---
So, in conclusion. If UK beats U of L on Saturday, I will close my account that I have had for so many years, and I promise that. - steelix55 Sept. 15, 2007
#18GietzyPosted 4/22/2012 4:55:12 AM
I think the UK would be a good place for a side quest. Somewhere like Oxford or Cambridge.
---
We want the finest wines available to humanity. And we want them here, and we want them now!
PSN/Live/Steam: Willavom
#19KyluyaPosted 4/22/2012 12:05:23 PM
It's in san Francisco.
---
I'm against cheating, not only with my lady but with games as well.
#20Seven_KPosted 4/22/2012 1:07:25 PM
Kyluya posted...
It's in san Francisco.

It's not.