Is Dukov's place a good home with secure storage?

#1Irradiated_LakePosted 2/11/2013 2:19:57 AM
Is it secure? Or do the items respawn?
#2The_nWjoePosted 2/11/2013 7:50:17 AM
www.fallout.wikia.com This game is 5 years old, so this board isn't as active as it was and answers can come slowly. The wiki I directed you to is awesome & can provide you almost any answers you need in less time than it takes to come and post here. I am not trying to be a jerk, but trying to show you where to quickly get good answers so you can enjoy this amazing game.
#3VelvenCrossPosted 2/14/2013 12:21:21 AM
If you kill everyone inside and check in within 3 days (not longer) it should be okay. But it would be better overall to just use one of the two player house options for storage.
#4SolidStryderPosted 2/14/2013 7:08:42 PM
The_nWjoe posted...
www.fallout.wikia.com This game is 5 years old, so this board isn't as active as it was and answers can come slowly. The wiki I directed you to is awesome & can provide you almost any answers you need in less time than it takes to come and post here. I am not trying to be a jerk, but trying to show you where to quickly get good answers so you can enjoy this amazing game.

It's a great source. I believe the player housing page has a list of houses in the game where it's safe to store items.