Man... the music quality is going to be a big step up from the DS games...

#1WesfanboyneverPosted 10/3/2012 7:54:18 PM
The music we heard in the trailer might actually be used in the actual game as opposed to the final versions (which are still awesome tracks btw).

Fro GBA to DS to 3DS quality...
---
What's to say really?
#2KOFXIIIPosted 10/3/2012 8:04:29 PM
sound quality will be great. but i hope for the same quality regarding the compositions. such a waste if the music ends up being bad.
#3Someguy_13Posted 10/4/2012 1:53:32 AM
My one hope for the music in the trailer is that they didn't reuse the T&T Objection theme.

The Cornered theme was great though.
---
Survivor of the Yahoo Bunker War of 2010
#4TinyosiPosted 10/4/2012 2:01:21 AM
You know what my honest hope regarding music is?

That it's louder. In both AJ and AAI I felt that the music felt too quiet compared to the other 3 games we got. It's not a problem with the songs themselves, just how loud they have them playing in game. This was especially apparently in AAI IMO.
#5TheWayofPiePosted 10/4/2012 5:20:05 AM
That's why I play AA games with headphones. Especially when I played AJ and AAI.
---
Ridley: *Adjusts monocole* Why, I've become civilized, my dear Samantha! Anyway, come, sit, have some tea. -Master_Warlord7 Same Time Posts: 8
#6asbsandPosted 10/4/2012 2:18:01 PM
I think it's fine that they use themes from previous game like Objection 2004 for instance. I never enjoyed that Objection theme as much as the other Objection themes, but i certainly thought it had more potential, and now that i've heard it orchestrated, i'm so hyped!

I also think what we've heard so far of the other themes, are enough to get all hopes up. The new Tricks and Gimmicks theme sounds great. It has a little bit of the Edgeworth Investigations vibe to it, but it easily surpasses it's equals.

I do fear that some of the music will sound too much like a "five-man-band" in the sense, that too much of drumsets and electric guitars never really worked for me in Ace Attorney. It was never used in the original trilogy, except for in the Steel Samurai theme.

I want Noriyuki Iwadare to go all in and ambitious with some epic orchestral score, for the music in this game to satisfy.

Edgeworth Investigations had some great tunes, but arguably some tunes that were worse than what you'd find in most other Ace Attorney games, and i hope the team will be able to balance it!
#7EleczoroPosted 10/4/2012 5:02:45 PM
asbsand posted...
I think it's fine that they use themes from previous game like Objection 2004 for instance. I never enjoyed that Objection theme as much as the other Objection themes, but i certainly thought it had more potential, and now that i've heard it orchestrated, i'm so hyped!

I also think what we've heard so far of the other themes, are enough to get all hopes up. The new Tricks and Gimmicks theme sounds great. It has a little bit of the Edgeworth Investigations vibe to it, but it easily surpasses it's equals.

I do fear that some of the music will sound too much like a "five-man-band" in the sense, that too much of drumsets and electric guitars never really worked for me in Ace Attorney. It was never used in the original trilogy, except for in the Steel Samurai theme.

I want Noriyuki Iwadare to go all in and ambitious with some epic orchestral score, for the music in this game to satisfy.

Edgeworth Investigations had some great tunes, but arguably some tunes that were worse than what you'd find in most other Ace Attorney games, and i hope the team will be able to balance it!

Nah, one of my favorite parts of new games is to enjoy the new versions of the trial themes. AJ had an epic remix of the Mentality Lock theme and if stuff returns it needs to be actually remixed. Also if any court room theme needs to return its that games Inform the Truth. Couldn't stop listening to it but it never played enough in court.
#8TinyosiPosted 10/4/2012 5:44:37 PM
They should bring back the court theme from AAI. It almost never played in it, and it's probably the best basic court theme of the games.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfLR3zsIXB4
#9deathbycookiesPosted 10/4/2012 5:59:54 PM
Tinyosi posted...
They should bring back the court theme from AAI. It almost never played in it, and it's probably the best basic court theme of the games.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfLR3zsIXB4

agreed very under-used but good track