Rate my idea for the final scene of the game

#11NinetoZeroPosted 10/5/2012 11:00:12 AM
Sword_of_Dusk posted...
The entire series is just a dream within a dream within another dream.

OBJECEPTION!
---
Playing: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Phoenix Wright:AA, Ever17
Watching: Persona 4: The Animation, Panty & Stocking
#12Werndan101Posted 10/5/2012 11:11:16 AM
Blaze627 posted...
Haha, it took me a few minutes to get it. What a weird finale that was.

What?
---
Need help figuring out components for your gaming PC? Check this.
http://tinyurl.com/falconguide
#13deathbycookiesPosted 10/5/2012 11:26:41 AM
i don't get it what show was this?
#14Omega_Zero_XPPosted 10/5/2012 11:29:28 AM
deathbycookies posted...

---
Its a wonderful world... this world that ends with you.
That's the last of my post. Stop reading. Stop reading right now. NOW! WHY ARE YOU STILL READING!!!!
#15deathbycookiesPosted 10/5/2012 11:32:05 AM
Omega_Zero_XP posted...
deathbycookies posted...

i thought this final scene was based on a show?
#16PoorRichDudePosted 10/5/2012 11:57:01 AM
It's the Roseanne ending, where it turns out the events of that season never actually happened.
#17-Zeke-Posted 10/5/2012 2:40:46 PM
thef***didijustread/10
---
Hi! My name is Zeke, here's my 3DS code:1118-1052-2607 (PM me if you add me)
I'm on Flipnote Hatena also: http://flipnote.hatena.com/5358A8D0A0A86A2E@DSi/
#18ApolloJusticeAAPosted 10/5/2012 6:40:26 PM
Rosanne/10

I laughed but that was truly a wtf ending.
---
Alt to Millamac: The Official Apollo Justice of all boards
#19BlueSophiaPosted 10/5/2012 6:50:41 PM
Chicken/10

In your dreams, you will see ten thousand suns. And they will blind you for thinking of this travesty.
---
Kuwagata! Kamakiri! Batta! Gata-Gata-Kiri-Ba! Gata-Kiri-Ba!
#20TinyosiPosted 10/5/2012 7:11:14 PM(edited)
PoorRichDude posted...
It's the Roseanne ending, where it turns out the events of that season never actually happened.

Yeah, this. I'll explain in more detail. *Roseanne spoilers*

Basically, during Roseanna, around the end, a character has a heart attack at a wedding, but he survives. The family then goes on to win the lottery. There are two daughters in the show, Becky and Darlenne, and they each have their husbands. Becky has Mark and Darlenne has David.

Roseanne also has a sister, Jackie, who is known for sleeping around with men a lot.

This is how the viewer is told the story went, literally until about the last 5 minutes of the show. At that point, it is revealed that the show is a novel Roseanne is writing about her life. However, she changed a lot of things. The big ones are that her husband, Dan, did not actually survive the heart attack at the wedding. The family also never won the lottery.

Furthermore, she reveals that she swapped her daughters' boyfriends, later husbands. Darlenne was with Mark in reality, while Becky and David were together. Finally, in regards to her sister, Jackie turned out to be gay. Roseanne, in her book, continued to write her as she always did.

Again, this is all revealed in the final moments of the show. There is absolutely no indication that this was happening beforehand. Thus, if you watched the show to its conclusion, it's one of the biggest "wtf" moments you will ever have experienced while watching a tv show.