The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

What's the worst logic leap ever in this series?

#1HHH is the gamePosted 10/21/2013 4:46:53 AM
Just curious

I'm referring to specifically objections you have to make in court or something you have to figure out. Not plot logic but player logic.
---
Shelton undoubtedly wants Cena's championship belt. And Cena undoubtedly wants Shelton's black heritage.- looseiver
#2scaler24Posted 10/21/2013 5:17:55 AM
"Who attatched the cape to the bust?"

F*** you, Max
---
The Official Herr Edgeworth of the Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Board
PSN: Scaler24 UMvC3 Team: Zero/Wright/Ammy
#3asbsandPosted 10/21/2013 6:26:06 AM
"Lamiroir heard the voice because she was crawling in the air vent while singing!"

Oh yeah, I didn't know air vents were designed to have acoustics for vocalists.
---
There's no such thing as a "nitpick". Subtle details are what seperates a great game from an amazing game.
3DS Friend Code: 2578-3323-8264
#4Supercuaco666Posted 10/21/2013 6:33:25 AM
I remember Franziska saying at the start of 2-3, "the clown couldn't have been the killer, because we found Max's hat in the crime scene. Then, it would be impossible for the clown to be the killer.!

The judge was all over her calling her a genius and Phoenix got nervous.

I was so pissed.
---
I'm apparently horse food.
#5wrightOBJECTIONPosted 10/21/2013 7:38:17 AM
Yeah, 2-3 has s*** logic all the way through.
How the f*** did a monkey move that bust at all?
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg6jbrMaWI1qedjl3o1_500.gif
3DS FC: 5343-8703-6085
#6STLCards1991Posted 10/21/2013 8:00:57 AM
asbsand posted...
"Lamiroir heard the voice because she was crawling in the air vent while singing!"

Oh yeah, I didn't know air vents were designed to have acoustics for vocalists.

That entire case is riddled with them. The kid on trial fired a gun that should have dislocated his shoulder, he somehow dragged that massive man's body around, etc
#7HHH is the game(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2013 8:04:07 AM
For the record I don't mean moments where the characters or plot is illogical but moments where they expect you to make some choice that requires a huge logic leap...like a testimony where the contradiction is unclear
---
Shelton undoubtedly wants Cena's championship belt. And Cena undoubtedly wants Shelton's black heritage.- looseiver
#8MissSusanPosted 10/21/2013 9:33:37 AM
AAI1-3. When you have to point out there were 3 kidnappers. This contradiction wasn't particularly different but the testimony had been set up to talk about something else so it wasn't clear that this was the direction you should be looking.
#9HHH is the game(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2013 12:07:24 PM
MissSusan posted...
AAI1-3. When you have to point out there were 3 kidnappers. This contradiction wasn't particularly different but the testimony had been set up to talk about something else so it wasn't clear that this was the direction you should be looking.

Hm I think I raged about this one. I remember one in AAI where the contradiction had nothing to do with what you were supposed to be talking about or that edgeworth even hinted at. And I think it was that one. From what I remember he was specifically talking about 2 people and thus it made sense he'd refer to 2 of them without implying they were only 2.
---
#10nintendofrogPosted 10/21/2013 12:14:41 PM(edited)
It's definitely something in AAI imo. I'm a good few plays into that game and some of the contradictions are still mysterious to me
---
http://www.last.fm/user/Nintendofrog
http://i.imgur.com/UZ0dV8B.gif