Online play?

#1Va1onPosted 4/20/2008 11:03:18 AM
I love PES but I heard that the ONLINE is unplayable. Have this fixed this?
---
La-il-laaha Il-Allah
#2briguy947Posted 4/20/2008 1:41:49 PM
I have not played the game for a week now, but have not seen any thread lately to indicate that this problem has been fixed.
#3Va1on(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2008 4:19:02 PM
that sucks that really is the deal braeker for me on buying this game or not. Can someone who has been playing the game let me know if online is fixed? thanks
---
La-il-laaha Il-Allah
#4Fox133Posted 4/22/2008 3:42:24 PM
I just bought the game yesterday and tried to play my first game online. It was unplayable. The ball just appears all over the field, players can't kick the ball, the keeper couldn't punt the ball away, you can't tell whats going on, it was pathetic. I love the PES gameplay which is why I bought it over Fifa. If your looking to play online, don't even bother with PES. Single player is different, but it like Konami didn't even work on the online play. I don't even know why they put it in the game.
#5mick_funkPosted 4/23/2008 12:45:44 PM

its still practically unplayable online. due to our love of pes me and my mate still play it.

every online game has extreme lag, delays on refs blowing whistles for free kicks, keeper saving the ball but giving a corner !!

konami have basically been really really lazy with this. i tried fifa, but it just doesnt capture the pes magic.

lets hope konami get this all sorted for the next one, how they can mess up so bad considering previous versions worked perfectly online !

RANGERS PLAY ANTI FOOTBALL AND LETS ALL HOPE FOR EUROPEAN FOOTBALL AND SCOTTISH FOOTBALLS SAKE THAT THEY DONT WIN THE UEFA CUP OR THE SPL.