Loading the original data

#1pirajacintoPosted 6/25/2011 11:59:04 AM
Just wondering, as I just got Xtreme Legends for this game and wondering if I can just play off of Xtreme Legends after loading in the original, just like the past Xtreme Legends games. It sounded like from the back of the Xtreme Legends box only some of the modes, but not all of them, will be transferred...

So, would I be able to play Xtreme Legends and not have to play off of the original disk when I want to play? I only played Samurai Warriors 2 briefly, so I don't know what I'll be missing if only some of the modes transfers over.
---
It was great seeing Aerith run around Times Square and Pedigree opponents in the train station. - Strife2
If love can hurt, then surely hate can save. - Altena
#2True_SilencePosted 6/27/2011 4:46:39 PM
you NEED the original game for the best stuff. you only get the 6 new chars without it and you lose out on survial and sugoroku modes.
#3True_SilencePosted 6/27/2011 4:48:41 PM
all you have to do is use the import feature, once you do that just follow the instructions and you will have everything
#4pirajacinto(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2011 9:10:24 AM
Thanks. I was just worried if I'll lose anything from the original file but sounds like I just have to play off of Xtreme Legends. Wonderful, thanks!
---
It was great seeing Aerith run around Times Square and Pedigree opponents in the train station. - Strife2
If love can hurt, then surely hate can save. - Altena