This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is '' Car Delivery'' ?

#1DKN_SpardaPosted 9/22/2010 2:59:34 PM
http://www.gtplanet.net/new-gt5-menu-screenshots-my-home-special-race-events-more/jsmenumyhome01/

If it doesn't take you directly to the picture, its the one that shows the new GT world map( dealerships, used car dealerships, license ect.)

But on the bottom left you see a truck that says car delivery. My guess is that it delivers newly purchased cars to your garage, but my question is. What if you have to wait for the cars to get delivered to your house over a certian number of gran turismo days, like importing a car from japan in real life or something.
#2GlitchwerksPosted 9/22/2010 3:09:04 PM
Perhaps it is where you gift and receive cars from friends?
---
Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible ****... me.
#3AFP88Posted 9/22/2010 3:44:51 PM
i'd agree with glitch but it would be neat to wait a few GT days for your car to arrive.
#4kyleh614Posted 9/22/2010 4:00:00 PM
Cars gifted to and most likely random cars given while you play. That scree shot that shows the car delivery truck, at the very top of the screen is what looks like a ranking for A-Spec and B-Spec. My guess is that this is similar to Forza 3 in that ranking up is how you unlock more races that you can do. Ranking up also earns you free cars.
#5GlitchwerksPosted 9/22/2010 4:18:26 PM

i'd agree with glitch but it would be neat to wait a few GT days for your car to arrive.

Dorky things like that are kind of the charm of the GT series. I'm glad to see pointless things like car washing are back.

I even hope power loss through using your cars too much is back.

I'm going to be flamed for saying that though.
---
Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible ****... me.
#6SrRd_RacinGPosted 9/22/2010 4:27:57 PM
*flames you*

Get out.
---
Ladies, it's time to race like men. Coming- 11/2/2010
#7GlitchwerksPosted 9/22/2010 5:02:21 PM
It gives your car character. :)
---
#8PrestigousnessPosted 9/22/2010 5:58:58 PM
Lool, they should have a trophy just for running 1 car through the wash 100 times...
---
PSN: Alcon4life (Dont Add Me Unless You Think You Matter To Me)