The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ultra rare car list...

#1nicodemoscainPosted 1/4/2011 1:44:18 PM
So I'm looking through the new used car cycle lists that exist, (Yes, there IS a list and no, the used car lot IS NOT random. And while the list is some 1500 cars long, it is still incomplete.) and I do a search for some of the cars everyone is constantly looking for. It was interesting how little certain cars are showing up on the list and how ULTRA RARE some of the lesser known cars really are. What was more surprising is how some of the ones alot of people are looking for actually pop up alot more than you would think. Here's a short list of some of the really rare ones I found. (Now again, the list I have is nowhere near complete. There are guys that do nothing but push the used car lot and track what shows up and when trying to put together this list. I give them all massive props for that.)

Note: Some of these are prize cars. I know this. This is just the list of how many times the car popped up on the list. You would think that a prize car wouldn't be on the used car list as much because it IS a prize car. I put that it is a prize car beside the name. I may have left a couple off, but you get the idea. Basically, if the car has a 1 beside it, you better buy that sucker because it will probably not pop up again any time soon in your used car lot. At least until they get the full list done of course. Just saying...

VW W12 Nardo Concept - 1
Chevy Corvette C5-R - 1
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO IV Rally Car '97 - 1
Mitsubishi HSR II Concept '89 - 1 PRIZE CAR
Nissan BLUEBIRD Rally Car '69 - 1
Pagani Zonda C12s 7.3 '02 - 1
Pagani Zonda LM Race Car - 1
Peugot 206 Rally Car '99 - 1
Toyota MINOLTA Race Car - 1 PRIZE CAR
Suzuki ESCUDO - 2
Chaperral 2J - 2
Alfa Giulia Sprint Speciale '63 - 2 PRIZE CAR
Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team Playstation) '09 - 2
Cadillac Cien Concept - 2
Ford GT LM Race Car - 2
Ford Falcon XR8 '00 - 2
Gillet Vertigo Race Car - 2
Honda Mobil 1 NSX - 2
Infinit FX45 Concept - 2
Mazda BP Falken RX-7 - 2
Toyota RSC Rally Raid Car - 2
Chaperral 2D - 3
Audi R8 Race Car (Audi Playstation Team ORECA) '05 - 3
Pajero Rally Raid '03 - 3
Audi A4 Touring Car '04 - 3
Lister Storm V12 Race Car - 3
Lamborghini NOMAD - 4
Formula Gran Turismo - 5

It's funny how rare, yet not so rare the Lambo Nomad is or how often the FGT should show up. Again, this is from a list of over 1500 cars taken down from 700+ days in the game. That's insane. What makes it more insane is how some of these cars only appear ONCE in that time. I only wanted to share all this because I am staring at the Chevy Corvette C5-R at the bottom of my used lot in my game now and I know it may never pop up for me again. Here is the link to the spreadsheet for the list I got this from and the post from GT Planet where I found it:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AnzTZ62-oeCqdEFrbFVRNExLZF9lN0NDS0ppVHg0REE&hl=en&authkey=CIPoyfsH#gid=0

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134403

Good luck!
---
PSN: nicodemoscain
"Ghosts. Commie ghosts what don't know they're dead. Hoping to fly to the moon to paint it pink and draw a Lenin face on it."
#2hungcanh19Posted 1/4/2011 1:55:01 PM
what is the mile on the Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team Playstation) '09, i might trade something for it
#3SuperemppuPosted 1/4/2011 1:58:18 PM

I've bought one and seen it in the UCD at least 2 times afterwards. Not that rare.

---
My Gran Turismo 5 Photoalbum:
http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=142750
#4DrGonzo615Posted 1/4/2011 1:58:25 PM
Im also interested in the R8 LMS
---
A Ducati and a track to run it on....Heaven
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e27/DrGonzo615/CP__1021.jpg
#5Frykas86Posted 1/4/2011 2:01:03 PM
Ive been playn this game from first day it was out.... and there are names in your list that i havent seen in used cars yet... but some cars that you marked with 1 i have seen couple of times...as couple i mean atleast 3 or 4... like Peugot 206 Rally Car '99 - 1
#6nicodemoscain(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2011 2:14:48 PM
Just to set something straight: THIS ISN'T A TRADING TOPIC! Jeez, you make a list and the loons come out, eh?

To Super: Are you sure it was the Zonda C12 or the C12S 7.3? There's 2 different types. I know I have the C12 myself and when I saw the C12S had only 1 listing, I was confused myself.

To Frykas: You may have seen them a couple of times. Like I said, the list I found is nowhere near complete. This is just how I found it and it is what it is. I do know that I myself have seen several cars more than once myself, but you have to think with so many different versions of some cars, you might have seen one that was different from what you thought. Take the example with the Zonda C12 above.

And just so everyone knows, I was wrong. It isn't 1500+ cars long...it's more around 4,000+ cars long. That is one heck of a list. No wonder they decided to put some of the cars in the online dealership so we could get a chance at them.
---
PSN: nicodemoscain
"Ghosts. Commie ghosts what don't know they're dead. Hoping to fly to the moon to paint it pink and draw a Lenin face on it."
#7aieeeeePosted 1/4/2011 2:16:58 PM
Regarding the Zonda. There's the C12, C12S, and C12S 7.3 in the game. Then the Zonda R.
---
The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.
http://aieeeee.dvdaf.com/owned
#8Nemesis_LionPosted 1/4/2011 2:21:03 PM
Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team Playstation) '09 - 2
Audi R8 Race Car (Audi Playstation Team ORECA) '05 - 3

These 2 are prize cars as well. R8 LMS is won from Nürburgring 4H in A-Spec, and the R8 Team Oreca is won from Le Mans 24H in A-Spec.
#9GlitchwerksPosted 1/4/2011 2:21:57 PM

the used car lot IS NOT random

I said the same thing for ages, but no one ever believed me.
---
Do you know what nemesis means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible c***... me.
#10Mad_Cow46Posted 1/4/2011 2:23:05 PM
it's not that we don't beleive you there's just no identifiable pattern.
More topics from this board...
it was fun guysKaZooo2611/22 1:54PM