Connection to servers Error.. Help me and i`ll give you a F2007

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Gran Turismo 5
  3. Connection to servers Error.. Help me and i`ll give you a F2007
5 years ago#1

My Internet is fine, my PSN account is find, I can even brows on the Internet with my PS3, but for some reason I can't get a connection with the F**** GT5 server.

I have never had this problem before in this game, and I'm level 35 A-Spec, Its from 2 weeks ago.

I even bought a new router and nothing, can anyone please help me.

If you can help me I will give you my Ferrari F2007, its worth 15'000,000 credits.

I mean this car is yours

5 years ago#2
this ast week I've had serious issues connecting to gt5 servers. So I'd be interested in a possible answer as well.
PSN: ciraxis82
5 years ago#3

Try clearing the cache and see if that helps

5 years ago#4

liljeep98 posted...

Try clearing the cache and see if that helps

Do that and nothing, I even erase all the data on the game, reinstalled everything and nothing

5 years ago#5

No offense but maybe you are suspended from going online for some reason or another. Not accusing but maybe thats a possiblity?

5 years ago#6

liljeep98 posted...

No offense but maybe you are suspended from going online for some reason or another. Not accusing but maybe thats a possiblity?

I have never played online on GT5, I don't have anything illegal on my PS3, and i can play online KZ2 and U2

Imagine how desperate I am that I'm giving my F2007 that cost me 15,000,000 credits Its because i have no freaking idea how to solve this :cry:

5 years ago#7
Have you tried creating a brand new psn acct then connecting from that acct?
5 years ago#8

ORRRRRRR you can try to connect online and once it gives the error message look up the error code via google search and see if there is a solution there.

5 years ago#9

kenwip posted...
Have you tried creating a brand new psn acct then connecting from that acct?

Nop I haven't trie that, but i don't want to restart playing the game

5 years ago#10

liljeep98 posted...

ORRRRRRR you can try to connect online and once it gives the error message look up the error code via google search and see if there is a solution there.

I don't get any PSN errors its a game message that say this "A connection to the server could not be established" that's it.

I'm connected to the PSN while this message appears

1. Boards
  2. Gran Turismo 5
  3. Connection to servers Error.. Help me and i`ll give you a F2007

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived