This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dream Race Trophy Help

#1nightmareravenPosted 9/27/2011 3:25:25 AM
well, I finished Indy500 and get the XJ13 as prize

but even with this car tuned, it seems no match for Toyota7 and 2J........the one gives me most trouble is that damn Toyota7

I have tried A spec many times now, always end up as 2nd (lose to you know whom)

and B spec, the stupid AI is even worse, the best driver I have now is at lv33, but always lose to both 2J and toyota7, and end up as 3rd or 4th

should I save 20 millions for Ferrari or Ford? maybe they are better?

or level up the B spec more, maybe the AI will do better?

THX
---
Huckebein the Raven
#2blessthe40ozPosted 9/27/2011 4:15:22 AM
See if someone will share the Ford and do a-spec with that car. It easier to beat the deep forest race and win the trophy then it is to try and catch the 2J at Monaco. For b-spec it can be done with the Toyota 7 or the 2J. If you don't have the 2J, keep restarting the race until the 2J does not start in first and keep the drivers pace up for the whole race. If your driver crashes on the last turn at Monaco hit the pace down arrow before he gets there then pace up again for the rest of the race.
#3ruthless7667Posted 9/27/2011 4:17:03 AM
Ask to borrow someone's Toyota 7 or their 2J.
---
Victory is life. There comes a point when the odds are against you and the only reasonable cause of action is to quit.
#4Blackvoodoo79Posted 9/27/2011 4:28:07 AM
Add me and I'll set my 2J up to be shared.

PSN - Diesel_Afflict
---
PSN - Diesel_Afflict
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj168/affliction1979/Jesuslol.gif
#5FSgamerPosted 9/27/2011 4:56:38 AM
Ask to borrow someone's Toyota 7 or their 2J.

If you're going for the trophy then you can't use Toyota 7 or 2J, has to be one of the 3 cars listed in the trophy description.

Dream Race Trophy Help

Why don't you try to win the trophy the easy way?

Pick your fully tuned XJ13, go to arcade mode, easy difficulty, 1 lap on an easy track like High Speed Ring, win the race and there you have it, Dream Race Trophy.
---
FSgamer aka FS7
Cheap Tactics for the Win
#6kvuo75Posted 9/27/2011 6:25:05 AM
I was able to do it pretty easy with the ford. on trial mountain (or deep forest, whichever it is)

I figured the twistier the course, the lousier the AI would do, I was correct.
---
PSN: kvuo75
MR or Bust!
#7ruthless7667Posted 9/27/2011 6:53:18 AM
My mistake. I guess I didn't read the post carefully enough. For some reason, I thought he needed to win that historic racing event that's in either the expert or extreme hall.
---
Victory is life. There comes a point when the odds are against you and the only reasonable cause of action is to quit.
#8Blackvoodoo79Posted 9/27/2011 6:55:34 AM
ruthless7667 posted...
My mistake. I guess I didn't read the post carefully enough. For some reason, I thought he needed to win that historic racing event that's in either the expert or extreme hall.

He kind of did, he said that B Spec Historic was even worse, the reason I offered to share my 2J.
---
PSN - Diesel_Afflict
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj168/affliction1979/Jesuslol.gif
More topics from this board...
it was fun guysKaZooo2611/22 1:54PM