This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does anyone else feel like B-spec is unfulfilling?

#11John_MarstenPosted 5/2/2012 10:33:31 PM
B-Spec is by far the worst idea for a driving game. At least PD suceeded in making something more boring than A-Spec. For that they get a 10/10
---
Johnmarstenindustries.com
#12ZGRMNSPosted 5/2/2012 11:26:25 PM
John_Marsten posted...
B-Spec is by far the worst idea for a driving game.

In its current implementation, yes. I can see it being a lot deeper like an RPG and it could be very interesting. Just like A-Spec endurance could be a lot deeper (real team experience with Bob taking over, with your friends online, etc.). Unfortunately Kazunori has no imagination whatsoever.
#13John_MarstenPosted 5/3/2012 12:26:04 AM
ZGRMNS posted...
John_Marsten posted...

In its current implementation, yes. I can see it being a lot deeper like an RPG and it could be very interesting. Just like A-Spec endurance could be a lot deeper (real team experience with Bob taking over, with your friends online, etc.). Unfortunately Kazunori has no imagination whatsoever.

Exactly. Well said my friend. Well said
---
Johnmarstenindustries.com
#14_Stangman63_Posted 5/3/2012 7:38:39 AM
B spec is the absolute best fun on my ps3 without being at my ps3!
---
I used to be indecisive... but now I'm not so sure.
#15osboesPosted 5/3/2012 10:21:25 AM
ZGRMNS posted...
John_Marsten posted...

That would be a cool idea. Kaz needs to hear this out.
#16negative4Posted 5/3/2012 10:38:28 AM
I barely touch B Spec.
---
Chicago Bears 8-8, 3rd NFC North (2011-2012 Season)
WE LIKE IKE! Aethering to victory.
#17DarkDocPosted 5/3/2012 1:11:26 PM
Yeah, I would have thought most people do B-spec for the prize cars.

My level progression in the two modes was fairly close. Especially early on, I did one event in A-Spec, and then did it in B-spec, sometimes with the prize car I'd just won.

But yeah, I preferred it in GT4, it was better having one mode so that you could pit and swap over if they were behind, and leave them doing the night stint while you were asleep. I also liked the way their skills built up (car, course, etc)
#18CatalystGuitar18Posted 5/3/2012 11:41:57 PM
I like B-Spec. Around these parts we call it *****-make-me-money mode, but yeah it's nice when you have a good enough car and you can just have your driver race while you play something else like Persona.
---
Come check out my music at www.last.fm/music/tyler+hellner
PSN ID: Senor_Rub_a_Dub
#19ZGRMNSPosted 5/3/2012 11:54:04 PM
I'm having trouble deciding which is sadder: B-Spec itself, or those who let the game play itself for virtual prizes.
#20mhbigbossPosted 5/4/2012 12:34:34 AM
I kinda like B-spec.
I dunno, I like seeing my driver race, it's like watching a race on tv.
---
PSN: hartzheim.
Black FC: 0647 5626 5743