We should...

#1FoofyheadPosted 6/26/2012 8:57:14 PM
rally round the family here, and just stop using the DK board. I mean, all of us have to quit posting there.

I'm starting now.
---
Some people think if a game has characters that wear things with zippers and act all emo, it's a JRPG. The reality is, it's a crappy game called TWEWY.
#2Tempest717Posted 6/26/2012 9:22:05 PM
Ok!
---
Official King of the Time Travelers 3DS/Vita/PSP Board
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF
#3scotpelkPosted 6/27/2012 4:50:36 PM
I'm in. I only managed to bother going to the DK board towards the end of the period when it was enjoyable to post in. It's alright though. We'll be digital nomads, continually moving from board to board setting up camp and playing the songs of our people until the party is crashed yet again.
---
Liberty, Equality, Fraternity
#4Foofyhead(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2012 5:57:26 PM
I think it's a good plan, but Tempie keeps posting over there. I believe it would be amusing for some of the nutters on there to keep responding to the core group (the ones on facebook), and not realize we're not there anymore.

They'll find out eventually, we all have friends that aren't in the group...but, yeah, we keep moving.

I really don't want anyone who is not on fb to be on our board...there are a couple exceptions I guess though.
---
Some people think if a game has characters that wear things with zippers and act all emo, it's a JRPG. The reality is, it's a crappy game called TWEWY.
#5netman70Posted 6/27/2012 11:02:47 PM
I'm in Foof! I barely post anywhere anyway.
---
Official Head of Secret Service of the NDF
Like a Phoenix, we rise again from the ashes... - Nintendogger
#6RetroreflectivePosted 6/28/2012 4:22:12 PM
Foofyhead posted...
I really don't want anyone who is not on fb to be on our board...there are a couple exceptions I guess though.

Like MEEEEE! ^_^
---
Unofficial Stowaway of the Stache Army
#7nintendoggerPosted 6/28/2012 7:48:54 PM
I'd like Side to come.

Pooh Bear in due time.
---
NDF Assemble: Heroes of Ruin(3DS): July 17, Paper Mario Sticker Star(3DS): Holiday, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask(3DS):November.
#8Foofyhead(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2012 7:43:29 AM
The only problem with my suggestion is that we already have a forum like that. So, having a board on GF doing the same thing may be sort of pointless.

If we could go 1 day without RPing, that would be a successful board, in my eyes.
---
#9nintendoggerPosted 6/30/2012 8:50:32 AM
I don't mind RPing, as long as it isn't done when the topic is supposed to be somewhat serious/thought provoking.
---
NDF Assemble: Heroes of Ruin(3DS): July 17, Paper Mario Sticker Star(3DS): Holiday, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask(3DS):November.
#10Foofyhead(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2012 6:55:19 PM
It just seems like every topic on the DK board is RPing now though, even if it wasn't meant to be.
---