A Video Review and The Lancelot

#1RaikitPosted 5/8/2008 2:27:51 AM
Here's a video review I made: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmr-xgCf9X4

Got it from play asia for only 19 plus bucks.

Anyways, if anyone knows, where are the Lancelot tuneup parts? Really need to know.
#2stealthgigaPosted 5/8/2008 6:16:31 AM
Too bad, I thought it's review for the game. :p

The Lancelot tune-up part is available very late in the game on second playthrough onward, somewhere in last area (palace). On fourth and subsequent playthroughs, don't follow official story in order to get to palace. If memory serves me right, it's not inside any room, but hallways, hard to miss.
---
A: "Grr. Just what is the meaning of life!?"
B: "Is there one in the first place?"
#3Raikit(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2008 6:55:48 AM
I just introduced the basics to woo people to get it. Sorry, not the walkthrough...
#4stealthgigaPosted 5/8/2008 8:53:11 PM
I know what's wrong now - you posted the wrong link! :p

You posted a review to Lelouch figure instead of the game review. I had to go to your user channel to view the right video.

Anyway, do you mind if I put the video in my blog at http://codegeassnds.blogspot.com ? With credits, of course.
---
#5Raikit(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2008 5:30:34 AM
I would be honored! Sorry for the error in the link.
#6Raikit(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2008 5:31:53 AM
Please credit under my Youtube screen name of Actar. I am more well known on other boards with that user name. Thanks :)
#7stealthgigaPosted 5/9/2008 10:37:00 AM
Done. Someday I'll expand this blog of mine (when English version arrived and DS emulation is better so that I can rip the sprites?) For now, thanks for your awesome contribution ;)

p.s. I mentioned emulation but I do own original, purchased from Play-Asia at discount price, too.
---
#8Raikit(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2008 7:41:36 AM
Has the English Ver. been confirmed?
#9ZeryusPosted 5/12/2008 2:31:28 PM
I don't think an english version has been confirmed but they have licensed several things related to Code Geass
#10stealthgigaPosted 5/13/2008 9:11:23 AM
It's a waste not to release this game in English, that's what I think.

But seems like we have to wait for English dub to finish since this game covers the whole season 1.
---