Guy making fun of the YouTube Sonic Ranters.

#1EdwardoMario16Posted 3/4/2008 11:49:08 PM
Parody of RavenCrow89, a Sonic Ranter.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sCZDV8eKnKI

Parody of Spax3...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bAF-cyV1MGc
---
Sonic: "That tornado's carrying a car!"
Sega's brilliant writing skills at work in Sonic '06.
#2Shuffle_StarPosted 3/5/2008 4:27:57 AM
Haha those were a good laugh. Thanks for posting. Both are quite horrible ranters, with no reasons to back themselves up. Not to mention both are typical Shadow/Knuckles fanboys.
---
If wonderbread is so wonderful, WHY IS THERE CRUST?!
Wii friend code: 5325 8882 0900 3311
#3PoppadopPosted 3/5/2008 9:41:44 AM
You know, if the anti-ranter ranters spent less time complaining about the fans and more time complaining about Sega/Sammy or Sonic Team (since they love 4Kids apparently), we'd get more done.
---
"Today, science fiction - tomorrow, science fact."
~ Isaac Asimov
#4SamanthaPosted 3/5/2008 9:47:14 AM
Or how about if the ranters spend more time complaning about Sega and less on the petty voice actors. The anti ranters are just tired of the fans complaining and moaning about the 4Kids voices, that doesn't mean that we love 4Kids.
---
Now Playing: Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
Now Waiting: Super Smash Bros. Brawl
#5zeroman17Posted 3/5/2008 9:55:19 AM
wow just wow i do hate ranters and this is funny as hell lol
---
bleach bof FC-395255355234 name KingofDMC
PoR FC-017303325957
#6PoppadopPosted 3/5/2008 10:02:27 AM
Or how about if the ranters spend more time complaning about Sega and less on the petty voice actors. The anti ranters are just tired of the fans complaining and moaning about the 4Kids voices, that doesn't mean that we love 4Kids.

Well, it's not like 4Kids stole the rights to Sonic X or forced themselves onto the games; all that was Sega's call. So complaining about the voice actors is complaining about Sega. If the anti-ranters think nothing's wrong with the franchise, they have no ethos, yet if they think Sega should fix something other than the voice actors, they need to rant about that instead.
The VA-ranters are just more realistic with what to expect from Sega.
---
~ Isaac Asimov
#7SamanthaPosted 3/5/2008 10:22:10 AM
The VA-ranters are just more realistic with what to expect from Sega.

And if that's so, you see that Sega still didn't do anything about it so why can't you people just get over it? I stopped caring about voices in Sonic games since Sega replaced the old cast and it's still annoying as hell to keep watching the same people complaning about the same thing for almost 3 years.

Also, some of those Sonic 'fans' who wants Ryan back are complete idiots. I remember when the first Sonic trailer for Brawl, most of them were actually happy and thought that was Ryan's voice. If they can't tell the difference between Ryan and Jason then they shouldn't even be complaining about Jason's voice. Hell, I bet if Sega wants to surprise us and hires Ryan back, I bet most of them gonna still believe it's Jason and bash the hell out of him.
---
Now Playing: Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
Now Waiting: Super Smash Bros. Brawl
#8EdwardoMario16(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2008 10:56:24 AM
Poppadop...just ...just...no. It's not being realistic, it's being stupid and annoying. I don't like 4Kids, but you don't hear me whining and moaning.

As if Ryan's voice has the magical properties to fix glitches, fix the camera, or make Sonic less any less buggy and rushed. Oh, and it also seems that both of these videos apply to you. Namely the second one.

"IF you don't agree with me, you're NOT a TRUE SONIC FAN."
---
Sonic: "That tornado's carrying a car!"
Sega's brilliant writing skills at work in Sonic '06.
#9PoppadopPosted 3/5/2008 12:07:16 PM
And if that's so, you see that Sega still didn't do anything about it so why can't you people just get over it?

And it looks like Sega/Sammy will never make a good Sonic game again -- should we get over that, too? :-\

Also, some of those Sonic 'fans' who wants Ryan back are complete idiots. I remember when the first Sonic trailer for Brawl, most of them were actually happy and thought that was Ryan's voice. If they can't tell the difference between Ryan and Jason then they shouldn't even be complaining about Jason's voice.

It sounded like a lot of them were victims of wishful thinking. They wanted Drummond to be back for Brawl so much, that's what they thought. Even Spax thought that despite his numerous comparisons.

Poppadop...just ...just...no. It's not being realistic, it's being stupid and annoying. I don't like 4Kids, but you don't hear me whining and moaning. As if Ryan's voice has the magical properties to fix glitches, fix the camera, or make Sonic less any less buggy and rushed.

Because Sega/Sammy figuring out the more complicated solutions to the multifaceted gameplay issues before they figure out "Bring back old VAs" is MUCH more plausible. Pfft, give me a break.
Drummond's not going to help Sega/Sammy's gameplay; actually, I don't think anything will. But what about the outsourced Sonic games? Brawl, the Rushes, SC:DB: Why do they have to suffer?
---
~ Isaac Asimov
#10SamanthaPosted 3/5/2008 12:21:28 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]