How to Unlock Zangetsu (Hollow Ichigo)

#1death_watcher77Posted 3/18/2009 5:23:43 AM
Hey, for people who had trouble with unlocking zangetsu, here's a little hint for you people who still play this game :D
- First, you must already see zangetsu from the start, right? beat him to dust right on
- Second, collect 200 crown quickly (if you want to use his great ability real quick)
- Third, clear the arrancar and vizard mode (hueco mundo and 2nd Karakura Town<on the upper side>)
- Forth, open both path that connect the last time zangetsu spawn (upper-side and down-side)
- Finally, he will spawn 1 more time, beat him again and he will be unlocked
If there is any error, let me know so i will preview it :D
#2radiantdarknessPosted 3/18/2009 6:45:33 AM
Zangetsu? you must mean Ogichi...

---
Currently Playing: Fate Unlimited Codes, Soul Eater Battle Resonance, Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus and Final Fantasy XII Int....
#3death_watcher77(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2009 10:08:07 PM
nah, i prefer to call him zangetsu. coz he's the same part of the old man right? see the film ^^
#4Hollow_GeassPosted 3/25/2009 7:04:56 AM
after watching 212 episodes Im yet to hear anyone or any fan until now call Hollow Ichigo the same name as Ichigos zanpoktou, thats a new one. plus I dont know how to open the old man/sword....didnt know you could
---
I'll Take a potato chip......AND EAT IT!!!!! - Light Yagami
#5gorzki21Posted 3/25/2009 9:40:27 AM
mr. hollow... Hollow Ichigo stated it himswlf that he is Zangetsu and the old man ( Zangetsu) told that the hollow is a part of him so why the hell do anyone complain about this?? And one more thing... Where was it said that hollow's Ichigo's name is Ogichi?? I don;t recall something like that to hear in the show nor read in the manga...
---
Sorry for My Bad English Folks:D I'm Still learning.
#6death_watcher77(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2009 4:12:54 PM
hahaha, that's why i prefer to call him Zangetsu or Hollow Ichigo
maybe people calling him ogihci because he is the counterpart of ichigo
i don't even know why people calling him ogihci. even in the game, his name wasn't ogihci
#7radiantdarknessPosted 3/25/2009 6:41:53 PM
I originally called "Ogichi" Hollow Ichigo before too...not until someone supposedly corrected me by saying he is really called Ogichi...It was on this same board too but a long time ago..

---
Currently Playing: Fate Unlimited Codes, Star Ocean 3 Til End of Time, Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus and Final Fantasy XII Int....
#8radiantdarknessPosted 3/25/2009 6:50:18 PM
And actually there was no specific name given to Hollow Ichigo ...we all just started giving him names...having a discussion regarding his name is useless to begin with, it's not like HI without a real name is going to harm you or anything ...geez

---
Currently Playing: Fate Unlimited Codes, Star Ocean 3 Til End of Time, Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus and Final Fantasy XII Int....
#9YearoftheGamerPosted 3/26/2009 2:02:20 PM
I thought when he said that he is zangetsu that he was saying he is a part of zangetsu
---
98% of teens make up false statistics, put this on your sig if you're one of the 124.5% who likes waffles.
#10yfeizPosted 3/28/2009 5:20:53 PM
Thanks for the help getting "Zangetsu".
Just to note, I think it's great you feel the need to act superior because you saw a film (ok, maybe it just seems that way). Bleach is and was a manga first and foremost though. While "Hollow Ichigo" may have said that he is Zangetsu it is clearly more complicated than that and has yet to be elaborated upon. Referring to him as "Zangetsu" though is just silly (at this stage anyway) and I cannot think of any reason to refer to him as such other than the reason given in the 2nd sentence. "Zangetsu", for now, refers solely to the old guy or the Zanpakuto. Let's keep our egos out of the lexicon, eh?

I'm surprised at why so many people question the naming of "ogihci" though. I hadn't heard of it before Blade Battlers nor did I come up with it but it's actually a suitable name. The reason for it is probably because in the game itself "hollow Ichigo" is referred to as "Kurosaki Ichigo" but with the Kanji mirrored sort of like "ogihci" is "ichigo" backwards. It's better than "Zangetsu" at least since people probably would know who it referred to and I doubt it would have sparked all these pointless posts.

Excuse any discepancies in my English. It isn't my native language.