<u>Curse of the Drinking Class Achievement Guide</u>
Ok, what you want to do is:
1. Go to Single Player 2. Go to New Game 3. Choose Chieftain 4. Choose the Americans
5. Play as you would normally, but save up your gold until you have 100 of it. 6. Once you have 100 gold, you will receive a settler. Go and scout with this settler until you find a mountain range of about three of four mountains; I did it with three. 7. Build a city in between these mountains; name it whatever you like, it isn't important. 8. Build roads from any other cities you have to your mountain city.
9. In your other cities, change the building priority to food/population growth. 10. Start pumping out settlers from these cities to your mountain city via the roads you built. 11. Set the build priority of your mountain city to production. 12. Build all the necessary buildings in your mountain city that will increase production/trade, I can't remember them right now.
13. Research only the necessary techs, which will ultimately lead you to communism and railroad. 14. Keep pumping settlers into your mountain city, do not stop until you can't do it anymore. 15. It is a good idea to pick up a republic government whenever you can, as it will allow you to build more settlers. 16. Research while still building settlers until...
17. You have communism - make it your government, and then get railroad. 18. If you've been building the right buildings, you should be able to build an iron mine. 19. Once you have your iron mine, you should have over 200 resources per turn. 20. Any problems, post here.
<u> Result </u>
My city with over 200 resources per turn: http://img118.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00299sa8.jpg
I had more pics, but imageshack isn't working, so if you need any, again, post here.
--- XBL GT: silverstone12 Soldier34711: Americans are perfect
actually there are other countries better for this, some give + bonuses to production at a certain era that just add to the overall production, i've found these to work alot better and you can get stupidly high production from this