Where should I buy this game?

#1DrDoomsdayPosted 7/13/2008 5:58:53 PM
I've heard best buy is the only place with the included bonus content, is this true? Because I am looking for the best place to buy it
---
I play my WiiPS 360, and DSP
#2Psycko101Posted 7/13/2008 6:06:39 PM
What bonus content???
---
"Ur dead u just don't know it yet"
#3PlaceMageHerePosted 7/13/2008 6:09:23 PM
You mean the bonus downloadable wonder pack? It came with the one I grabbed from my gamestop. So I don't believe that's true.
---
"Actually 2 year olds are pretty good at dodging bullets." *Loads pistol* "Now if you'll excuse me I have to go watch the neighbors kids."
#4Psycko101Posted 7/13/2008 6:12:55 PM
^^It was a pre-order bonus??
---
#5Advanced_Koko8Posted 7/13/2008 6:15:17 PM
"Hey guys!

Here is the rundown on all the gifts with purchase for those of you in the US and Canada. These are while supplies last, but you donít need a preorder to get them. Please note that the downloadable content offers are scheduled for release later this month, though the cards are packed in. You will go to www.2kgames.com/civredeem to redeem this stuff.

Also, at the end of this is an FAQ, so check there before you ask questions!

So here goes!

GameStop/EB Canada:
Xbox 360 and PS3: Pack-in card redeemable online for a Voucher or Token code for Wonder & Artifact Pack: The Mythic. Included are: Ancient Wonder: Lighthouse of Alexandria, Medieval Wonder: Leaning Tower of Pisa, Industrial Wonder: Scotland Yard, Modern Wonder: SETI, Artifact 1: Camelot, Artifact 2: Tower of Babel

Target:
Xbox 360: Pack-in card redeemable online for a Token code for Wonder & Artifact Pack: The Eternal. Includes the following Wonders and Artifacts: Ancient - Trajan's Column, Medieval - University of Sankore, Industrial - Eiffel Tower, Modern - Cristo Redentor, Artifact 1 - Pharoah's Needle, Artifact 2 - Tesla's "Peace" Ray

Best Buy (US and Canada):
Xbox 360 and PS3: Pack-in card redeemable online for a Voucher or Token code for Wonder & Artifact Pack: The Iconic. Includes the following Wonders and Artifacts: Ancient - Coliseum, Medieval - Taj Mahal, Industrial - Statue of Liberty, Modern - Sydney Opera House, Artifact 1 - Terracotta Army, Artifact 2 -Sphinx

Circuit City:
All platforms: Aiden Hughes Lincoln poster, 16X20, folded

FAQ
Q: How do I know if the DLC offer is packed in?
A: There will be a sticker on the front of the package calling out the DLC offer.

Q: How do I get the poster at Circuit City?
A: Supplies of the poster are very limited. Please see the store manager if you do not receive the poster upon receipt of the game to ensure all posters were distributed. The posters are not packed in. The gift with purchase for the poster is available for all three platforms.

Q: When will the DLC content be available for download?
A: The DLC content is planned for release later this month (July). Please keep an eye on this website and www.2kgames.com/civredeem

Q: If I don't get the content at these retailers, will I be able to get it somewhere else?
A: Yes, all DLC content will be available for purchase on PlayStation Store and Xbox Live Marketplace in early fall"

I give Credit to 2K Games Forums for this info.
---
xDarknezzx-Welcome to GameFaqs, where sharing an opinion is a declaration of war.
#6Psycko101Posted 7/13/2008 6:18:34 PM
Thanks.
---