Hall of Glory Leaders

• Topic Archived

User Info: Shanti418

Shanti418
7 years ago#1
I'm trying to be all completionist and beat the game with every leader every way for the Emperor level of difficulty. But although they all have silver dom/sci/cult/eco symbols on their busts in the Hall of Glory, some of the leaders are gold, while others are silver. Why is that? I've only beaten Deity 4 times, enough for the achievements, and the leaders I beat it with don't match up to the gold busts.

User Info: battleblast

battleblast
7 years ago#2
Obviously the Victories correspond with the difficulty, and how you beat it. However the Busts reflect the highest difficulty you've encountered them. At least that's been my experience.
Civilized men are more discourteous than savages they can be impolite without having their skulls split.
Official Phantom Stranger of the C&GN

User Info: anarak82

anarak82
7 years ago#3
bronze= king
silver= emperor
gold= deity.

it should correspond with the leaders you have defeated. the victory emblems on the leaders bust's correspond with the victories that you have acheived with that civ.

I recommend playing deity. you should be able to start winning your games pretty much every time after you take your lumps for a little bit.

I could post you a generic strategy that will beat deity every time if you want. it's all about expanding, and then teching up. more cities= more power. Deity is a joke after you learn a few patterns to beat it. It's not a joke when you are first stepping up to it though, as I lost a few games before beating it, and then never lost to it again after a few more losses. I got all 64 wins on deity, then jumped to online play, and realized that a lot of the players on there are worse than the retarded AI.

Emperor isn't that much easier than Deity.

Good luck with you quest. It was fun for me, and I wish I could go back to those days.
xbox gamertags= amazingrayson , GGrayson, test Grayson

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived