Easily the most confusing game ever!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution
  3. Easily the most confusing game ever!

User Info: bluegender4ever

bluegender4ever
2 years ago#11
they are listed under "buildings" once you finish space flight, yes.

A complete space station has at least
-1 life support module
-1 habitation module
-1 fuel pod
-1 propulsion module

That's the bare minimum required to launch it, but it will also take the most turns to travel and thus win.

The fastest you can get a SS to win is in three turns, and it requires 4 propulsion modules instead and 1 of all the others.

You can also build one with 2 of each module and 4 propulsion modules but this doesn't do anything except waste more of your time/gold to make them. Supposedly it affects your score, which you can't even view numerically anyway, only in the form of the vague histograph.
10,000 Days in the fire is long enough...you're going home... http://www.petitiononline.com/RRH53888/petition.html stop him!

User Info: Kid Maze

Kid Maze
2 years ago#12
Do I have to all the SS buildings I'm the same city? Or can I build them each in different cities at the same time?
XBOX live gamertag: S1Y M4ZE

User Info: bluegender4ever

bluegender4ever
2 years ago#13
It doesn't matter which city you build them in; they launch into space upon being finished.

However, you can only finish/rush one part per turn in a city, like with anything else, so you'll need multiple cities building/rushing different parts at the same time to do it in a timely fashion. Hence the need to stockpile some gold; you want to be able to rush parts as soon as Space Flight is done in order to cut down on build times.
10,000 Days in the fire is long enough...you're going home... http://www.petitiononline.com/RRH53888/petition.html stop him!
  1. Boards
  2. Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution
  3. Easily the most confusing game ever!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived