Poor Man's Heavyarms

#1Diggy_JPosted 5/31/2011 7:01:41 AM
just unlocked those gundam x gundams and noticed the poor man's version of heavyarms. he's actually pretty useful but the gundam x models remind me of crappy versions of the gundam wing ones.

couple questions though:

1) when/how do i unlock the YF-21??

2)How do i fire gundam x's main cannon? all it does it charge up when i use it but i cant actually fire it

there are a bunch of weird moves like that in this game. the YF-19 also has a move (i think its the 3rd one you select in the weapons menu) where it seems to have no effect whatsoever
#2MegaKirbyPosted 6/5/2011 6:01:09 PM
1) when/how do i unlock the YF-21??
You.. Already have it. You get it after mission 2.

2)How do i fire gundam x's main cannon? all it does it charge up when i use it but i cant actually fire it
You have to hold the button input. It takes a while to charge, and cancels if you let it go early. It fires when you let go after the X panels begin to flash fast.

And for YF-19, there are two moves I can think of. One of them is where it holds its arm out in front, that's a shield and reduces frontal damage.
The other is probably the one you're talking about, where you shoot out sparkly stuff. That's a chaff, though I'm not sure if it works on homing lasers.
---
If you're going through hell, keep going. - Winston Churchill -