Lovely Ladies of First Generation: Fyuria, Luana, or Elaine? (possible SPOILERS)

#17thGamesterPosted 5/5/2010 9:57:46 AM
Ok guys and gals, it looks like some of you have played enough of the first generation in Agarest so it's time for the Lovely Ladies of the First Generation! Now let's based your judgment on which ladies you are most fond of, taking in consideration of looks, personalities, and stats. The three women are Fyuria, Luana, and Elaine. Discuss away!
#27thGamester(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2010 10:10:50 AM
Here's my pick: I 'd go for Fyuria. I'm a sucker for those tsundere type and her long pigtails are what attracted me. Not only that but I think she has the best stats out of all the girls. I also like to pair her up with Zerva with their Ascension and Dark Mist. Her final Extra Skill is pretty devastating too.
#3runeblademasterPosted 5/5/2010 10:25:07 AM
Yeah Fyuria for sure.

Fyuria is tsundere love.

she's awesome.
#4ThatMetalGuyPosted 5/5/2010 10:35:47 AM
She has no boobs you guys are just pedos, Elaine FTW
---
Gamertag: Thatguyuhate "What's black white black white black white black white black white... Aa penguin rolling down the stairs." -XxTAxX
#5asrttyoxoPosted 5/5/2010 11:42:28 AM
Fyuria then Luana then Elaine

Looks

Luana = 3
Fyuria = 2
Elaine =1

Personality

Fyuria = 3
Luana = 2
Elaine = 1

Stats

Fyuria = 3
Elaine = 2
Luana = 1

Total

Fyuria = 8
Luana = 6
Elaine = 4
#6SammyGamerPosted 5/5/2010 11:44:23 AM
Luana's Ladius is an extremely powerful mage. Breakers are great weapons once you get access to the elemental smithing books. I used a Luana-Ladius with an Ice Breaker for Gen 2 and his Mag was through the roof, and he had tons of AP. He was a great main character. No complaints at all.
#7persona2freakPosted 5/5/2010 11:45:42 AM
I chose Luana because she was my favourite although I wasn't happy with the offspring. He is a scythe wielding magic user, I really wanted another sword user but my only option was Luana at the time I had to choose. He isn't very strong :(

---
"I'm Gonna Kick your arse so hard your gonna kiss the moons!" - Kid
"I tink you are ze one who shall get zere derriere kicked, non?" - Harle
#8SammyGamerPosted 5/5/2010 11:46:49 AM
That's probably because you only had Luana at "Like" level. Having a girl at "Love" level makes for much much stronger children
#9persona2freakPosted 5/5/2010 11:54:03 AM
Thanks I know that though :) I just made a topic about it, maybe you can answer my questions? I would really appreciate it.
---
"I'm Gonna Kick your arse so hard your gonna kiss the moons!" - Kid
"I tink you are ze one who shall get zere derriere kicked, non?" - Harle
#10RanadielPosted 5/5/2010 12:23:57 PM
I went with Fyuria on my first playthrough since she is the "canon" pairing, but I think I like Elaine better. I have to admit that it is very close between the two for me though. I don't like Luana at all for some reason.
---
[This signature was deleted by a higher power for revealing secrets of the universe]